The intro to Chinese Democracy

I've always wondered, in the intro to Chinese Democracy (the song) what are the chinese people saying? Is it just random stuff, could it be a secret message from Axl? Does anyone speak chinese and know what they're saying?

Edited by liers

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously the little red men are GNR fans and they whispering about the return of rock god Axl Rose. It's coming, no it's not, it's coming, is not...arrrggghhh it don't really matter!

This is also how I always heard it. It kind of sounds like a cauldron of equally excited, uneasy, and frightened voices as Axl emerges from exile to reclaim his title.

It's the best part of the album. It was like people wanted an epic album and Axl said here's the intro. If all we had was the intro to CD we would think its the greatest album to never be released.

But then the song actually starts and it's really mono tonic and lacks that epic feel that the Intro set it up for.

In fact get in your car, put the bass all the way up, turn the song on and your volume up. That intro gets me excited everytime.

Edited by IncitingChaos

I usually only listen to the leaked version mainly because of brain's drums. They pack more punch than franks boring drums. It would fit if it were brain's drums where they are frantic rhythm

Edited by Mendez

It's a great opener song. Maybe the next song should have been There was a Time.

If it was a do over now. I think epic videos for Twat and Catcher should have been the singles.

Just go straight to epic.

There was a time wasn't going to be a single, way too long solo . Amazing track, it's great but no single,

For me it should have been in this order

Better

Street of dreams

Chinese

Shacklers

This I love