W. Axl Rose owns a trademark for "Stay of Execution".

When you consider the fact that for some inexplicable reason Don't Cry is repeated twice, and that My World is a big noisy electronic fart tackedon the end, that leaves you with 28 Illusion songs, two less than The White Album and only two more than The Wall, both bona fide certifiable 'double' albums.

When you consider the fact that for some inexplicable reason Don't Cry is repeated twice, and that My World is a big noisy electronic fart tackedon the end, that leaves you with 28 Illusion songs, two less than The White Album and only two more than The Wall, both bona fide certifiable 'double' albums.

-Not that I love fanning this fire or anything (though I most certainly do! :awesomeface: ), but 2 of those 28 are also covers and not originals, bringing the total down a bit more...

So yeah, thirty years = 4.5 albums of original material.

Drunk and coked-up Axl said: "Four records. Two CD

I know this is completely off-topic, but this is one of my favorite videos of Gn'R live. How can people watch this and not absolutely love this band? Not a literal question, just rhetorical. I'm not looking for any hate about my opinion. :)

I know this is completely off-topic, but this is one of my favorite videos of Gn'R live. How can people watch this and not absolutely love this band? Not a literal question, just rhetorical. I'm not looking for any hate about my opinion. :)

Don't worry about being off topic in this thread. :lol:

• Like 1

I love how his voice is just ripped and he keeps singing like hell during that whole show. Check out Perfect Crime from that concert. Sick.

Here ya go...

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This copyright must be for the letter he wrote to the Indo prez?

Cool album title though. But an electric chair on the cover and it's a wrap.

Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Digital media, namely, pre-recorded DVDs, downloadable audio and video recordings, and CDs featuring and promoting music; Pre-recorded CDs, video tapes, laser disks and DVDs featuring music

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment, namely, live performances by a musical band; Providing a website for entertainment purposes featuring videos, photos, news and music about a musical group

Also does it expire 1 year after the filing date or after the published for opposition date? If the latter, then there's 4 months left.