What are you currently playing? Last game played?

just finished Mafia II and i'm pretty stunned

i thought it ended way too soon...i mean i was just getting into it....i figured i was gonna start rapidly ascending through the organization but when they put Joe in the other car i knew he had been double crossed and i figured a revenge story line was gonna be the 2nd half of the game....i had no clue that was gonna be the end 

i gotta say there was great potential but it ended up being rather underwhelming

just finished the campaign for Black Ops 3... what the fuck man.

i really hope at some point in the next 5 years they give us another WW2 game.. fans have been wanting that shit since WaW ended.. and that was like what.. 2008? And graphics have only gotten better. 

It looks like Battlefield might do it if this new "1" does good. I honestly hope it outsells this new "infinite" bullshit COD just announced, but with the re-make of Modern Warfare, hardcore COD fans are going to be all over that. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

just finished the campaign for Black Ops 3... what the fuck man.

I think I've only one or two more missions in Black Ops 3, but I aassume the majority of the hate it gets comes from people who haven't played thirty seconds of it. It's the best Call of Duty since the first Black Ops, possibly earlier, by an absolute mile. Zero interest in Infinity Ward's games though, and Infinite War as a result. I imagine Treyarch are looking backwards now.

I´m playing alot of DCS world 1-2 (Digital Combat Simulator) Not for lazy people that want to have instant action. One of the best detailed simulator games out there!

Every button or gauge work just like in reality. If you like airplanes n such you should try this! Get it for free on Steam. It only costs when you buy more airplanes or maps.

Screen_141025_152526.jpg

Edited by estranged_85

38 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just finished Valiant Hearts.

A game I initially downloaded to play in between Fall Out 4, Dragon Age and Dirt Rally.

I forgot about those three playing Valiant Hearts. Never had a game that's made me cry before.

That fucking ending. Up there with the best.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

been playing battlefield 4 some to get ready for the battlefield 1 beta. really into enderal the skyrim total conversion mod right now, the game is beautiful and fantastic. the side quests are a lot of fun and the game will hand your ass to you if you are not careful, a great sequel to nehrim.

• 3 weeks later...

playing enderal(not as much as i want to) battlefield 4 has all the DLC free until september 19th, so i have been playing a little battlefield 4 to try and get through the withdrawls of the battlefield 1 beta :lol:

here is some enderal screenshots(not mine, will post my own in a couple of days)

Image result for enderal gameplay pics

Image result for enderal screenshots

• Like 1

the mighty n64 is still my main console, until something better comes along.

highlights: perfect dark, duke zero hour, indiana jones, wipeout, mk trilogy, ridge racer, destruction derby, goldeneye, castlevania, mission impossible, doom, quake, command & conquer, san francisco rush, rogue squadron, resident evil 2, and...banjo friggin kazooie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beat sherlock... 

Just picked up BF: 1 today... Already on the second Characters story... Reallllly fucking addicting. 

After BF, im looking to play Destiny, but i dont really know much about it except everyone either says its up their with the best, or completely shit.

Is it only online? Is their a story? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/11/2016 at 10:10 AM, Wagszilla said:

Replayed San Andreas

Still awesome, shooting mechanics are pretty tough to deal with though

That was an awesome game with a great soundtrack (though that might sound a little biased on this forum). K-DST and Radio-X FTW!!!!

Currently making my way through Dishonored 2.

On 10/22/2016 at 0:24 AM, KeyserSoze said:

Beat sherlock... 

Just picked up BF: 1 today... Already on the second Characters story... Reallllly fucking addicting. 

After BF, im looking to play Destiny, but i dont really know much about it except everyone either says its up their with the best, or completely shit.

Is it only online? Is their a story? 

It's online only but there is a really big story if you get the version that includes everything up to Rise Of Iron. For the record, I absolutely love Destiny.