What are you currently playing? Last game played?

The film section has a general thread like this so why not? You all know the drill!

I'm currently playing through Tomb Raider on the Xbox One. It's truly a stunning game visually and the story and gameplay are both excellent. I mentioned in the thread for the game that it was a much needed reboot. All the voice acting and character models get a thumbs up as well. The new Lara looks great.

The last game I finished was GTA V. I had pretty well exhausted single player and I can't get into online, mostly because I can't be bothered to increase my level and stats only to have my ass handed to me anyways. That, plus I'm just not a big online person. It got boring for me fast and I haven't even tried the heists yet. Until they release the much talked about story expansion for single player I probably won't play it again for a while.

I got into the closed beta of Heroes of the Storm. So I've been playing that for a couple of days, although it gets boring quickly. Will probably quit it in a couple of days to focus on my exams.

Edited by Rdeyahlxp

Playing through the original Half-Life. Got the Steam Complete Pack back in 2011, completed Half-Life 2 that summer, Episodes 1 and 2 last June, Portal a few months later, and Portal 2 just before Xmas.

After Half-Life I've got Opposing Force and Blue Shift to play.

A few other games I've bought on Steam sale:

System Shock 2

Duke Nukem 3D

Shadow Warrior

A few Dreamcast games I still haven't completed:

Headhunter

Jet Set Radio

Evil Twin

And some other Dreamcast/Xbox games I still need to get round to playing.

I'll probably get round to the Bioshock trilogy by 2020.

I was playing Fifa 15 but get so many pms about my Christmas tree park the bus, counter attack winning formula. I get it, you lost 1-0 and the game sucked but is that language necessary? Some people leave their Kinect on and I hear them cursing. Also I've perfected the body check foul goes my way glitch.

Edited by downzy

Picked up Watchdogs since it was $20. Trying hard to be more interested in it than I currently am.

Can't seem to bring myself to care about this game :/

I would advise any player with a PS4 to get The Order whenever it hits $30 or so. The graphics are amazing, game play is solid and the story is pretty good too.

I may look into this. Should it be around $30 regularly now?

Sunset Overdrive, Halo: Master Chief Collection, Forza Horizon 2 and Killer Instinct. Awesomeness one and all but if I'm honest they look fuck all different from last gen. :shrugs:

Tbf they are launch titles, compare Sunset Overdrive with some of the awful 360 launch titles like Perfect Dark Zero (amazing how that game was so quickly forgotten and the series itself discontinued).

So far Sunset Overdrive is the only game I want to play on the Xbone, but I still need to complete its spiritual predecessors Jet Set Radio on the Dreamcast and Jet Set Radio Future on the original Xbox!

Edited by Amir

Picked up Watchdogs since it was $20. Trying hard to be more interested in it than I currently am.

Can't seem to bring myself to care about this game :/

I would advise any player with a PS4 to get The Order whenever it hits $30 or so. The graphics are amazing, game play is solid and the story is pretty good too.

I may look into this. Should it be around $30 regularly now?

Probably yeah. If not, soon.

Just finished Dark Souls 2 with all the achievs and shit. It's way easier than the first, but it has some of the most broken hitboxes I've ever seen in my life:

Yeah... never had a problem with the pursuer, but that's such a good exemple.

Anyways, started bloodborne which is seems to be easier than DS2, neat game, but I'm getting tired of humanoid enemies using wide slashes, that's sums up the 4 games in the series, at least you have a gun and actually get rewarded for being aggressive instead of hiding behind a shield as there are no Shields in the game as far as I know.

Edited by Chewbacca