James Bond

What are you currently playing? Last game played?

308 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

How is it?

Eh. I played 2 missions and had to put it down for a bit. Im not a major fan of Avatar: TLAB, but i knew enough of the story to get by. The fighting is kinda complicating if you play on a more difficult level, and there is also some elements of games like Subway Surfers or Temple Run where you have to collect things while riding the back of this giant animal which keeps the game interesting. All in all i havn't really played it enough to give a full in-depth analysis. 

In fact, after playing those 2 missions, I switched to Shadow Warrior which is a fucking hilarious game 

1 person likes this

Quake Champions beta

1 person likes this

On 12/03/2017 at 4:44 PM, KeyserSoze said:

Can't say the same for The Evil Within. Terrible graphics and gameplay 

I loved The Evil Within! I can see why some people hate it though. :lol: As you say the graphics are shoddy to say the least and the game doesn't really make any kind of sense but it's that sort of Japanese batshit crazy I just love! It's also the closest thing I've played gameplay-wise to Resi 4, which is my favourite game of all time.

Currently playing Doom PS4, again. Absolute quality.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, bucketfoot said:

Currently playing Doom PS4, again. Absolute quality.

How do you find playing it with the controller? I tried it at a mate's on his PS4 and it was pretty good, but I'm so used to KB+M for FPSes. I had a quick Google and saw there are things like the XIM 4 that let you use KB+M on a PS4, pretty tempting.

3 minutes ago, Amir said:

How do you find playing it with the controller? I tried it at a mate's on his PS4 and it was pretty good, but I'm so used to KB+M for FPSes. I had a quick Google and saw there are things like the XIM 4 that let you use KB+M on a PS4, pretty tempting.

Absolutely fine but then I've mainly been a console gamer all my life rather than PC, so whenever I play a fps on PC on KB+M I find it too fast/sensitive and will often go back to using a controller, I just feel more comfortable with one. :lol: Controllers have certainly improved massively over the years where fps are concerned anyway, they don't really feel that sluggish to me at all, personally.

2 people like this

Playing an awesome Metroidvania type of game on Steam called Hollow Knight. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has played and liked games like Metroid Fusion or Ori and the Blind Forest. Has great music and awesome art direction. The game manages a great balance of being very chill and atmospheric but also at times horrific and creepy. Just got to an area called the Deepnest which is hell for anyone who doesn't care for spiders.

Finished Walking Dead Season 1 (amazing) and Shadow Warrior (alright). 

Picked up WWE 2K17, and The Wolf Among Us today. Im looking forward to TWAU as i've heard rave reviews about it. 

Also need to get Walking Dead: Season 2 from a friend of mine. I could not put the first game down