What are you currently playing? Last game played?

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:11 PM, Oldest Goat said:

Let us know your thoughts once you have. Tekken 3 was pretty sweet back in the day...

I love Tekken.

The story is too short and the game can be difficult at times but I enjoyed it.

Here's hoping for a Tekken Tag 3 or Tekken 8.

Good lord... how is Bethesda still allowed to publish and develop games? There's only bugs for you. Beta testing for them is simply depressing. Can't even downnload the goddamn patch now. Their last beta build lasted for ONE DAY before it was patched again.

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Dark Souls 1 is one of my favourite games from last gen, possibly of all time. I really, really love it. But I still haven't played 2 or 3. Do you think 2 is worth playing or should I just skip to 3?

ha I'm the wrong guy to ask i went from Bloodborne to Dark Souls 3 and i thought they were both fantastic, extremely challenging but rewarding. The general consensus from what i've read is that DD3 is better than DD2.

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I need to play Bloodborne too. Pretty much the only exclusive that makes me want a PS4.

P.S. Is that you in your profile pic?

No it's Duff's personal trainer Benny "The Jet" Urquidez!, isn't he just adorable? I hope the forum thinks that is me though haha he looks right through you.

Edited by Silverburst80

11 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Same. And it's only going to get better and better. Really looking forward to my order of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe arriving(you should get that if you haven't already so we can play online) and Super Mario Odyssey is going to be fantastic.

yeah i have mario kart. add me already! it's an order :P

Sonic mania is the best Sonic I have ever played. Sonic time twisted is also pretty good. It's a fan game. If you liked mania, you will probably like this one too. Since BOTW is so bad I'm definetely not buying the DLC's.

Right now I'm scratching my head on how Bethesda, the company that is desperately trying to snatch ubishit's title of greatest unfinished game releasing company is giving all signs that they will release a bugged game as it is going to early access in 2 days... oh, boy. At least the latest wolfenstein is pretty damn good.

I really can't see Mario Odyssey being a bad game, there's simply no way Nintendo would destroy it, even with a giant empty boring world, like BOTW.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Done!

@Chewbacca I'm shocked you hate BotW, I'm loving it so far.

It's empty. 4 boring small dungeons or divine beasts, too many irrelevant puzzle sheikah shrine things. Weapons that break every second. It's just like modern Elder scrolls it fells less like a game and more like one of those "activity center games" for little kids. You go around pick up flowers Interact with the ambiente, like flying around the octo balloons and some piece of furniture. It's cool but it gets boring real quick. Of course it has a main quest, but it is relatively short and bland. Opening a chest on BOTW is pretty underwhelming cuz you already it's gonna be some disposable loot and weapons that will soon break, unlike a cool new piece of equipment, since you get everything by the beggining on the sheikah tablet

Right now I'm working on the somewhat obscure JRPG FE# Tokyo Mirage Sessions released last year on Wii U. It's a really awesome game and I haven't sunk my teeth into an RPG in years. The issue is I don't have a lot of time to play it but I'm still able to sink 2-3 hours a week into it. 

Playing WWE 2K17 working my way through my career. It started me off going for the WWE tag titles instead of the NXT championship, so after winning the WWE tag titles I'm going for the NXT title. Fucking Samoa Joe screwed me out of the title in our first title match. He started walking up the ramp getting counted out. I went after him and he threw me into the side and ran back into the ring leading me to losing by count out. 

On 8/25/2017 at 2:33 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Right now I'm working on the somewhat obscure JRPG FE# Tokyo Mirage Sessions released last year on Wii U. It's a really awesome game and I haven't sunk my teeth into an RPG in years. The issue is I don't have a lot of time to play it but I'm still able to sink 2-3 hours a week into it. 

I really liked that game a lot. It's a shame it didn't get much press. The reviews were almost universally positive but nobody bought it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Elex comes out today. I haven't preordered, but I'll definitely be getting it. I have been needing a classic type RPG to fill ME:A's shoes for a while, so I'm looking forward to this.

The same studio that made Gothic and Risen developed this game. It's a dystopian sci-fi/fantasy RPG. Reviews are mixed through positive. The negatives mostly note poor performance issues on console, unintuitive combat, and some wonky character animations. But everything else is supposedly stellar.

• 4 weeks later...