What are you currently playing? Last game played?

I just bought the Forza Fast & Furious game for Xbox One. I'll give it a play tomorrow when I'm not working. I'm usually not a big fan of racing games if it's not Mario Kart but it got good reviews and I'm a fan of the series so for $10 I figured what the hell.

I have been playing Dream League on my phone. It is a decent football game, but it runs my battery down quickly

Have you played Score! World Goals or New Star Soccer.

New Star Soccer is wildly addictive and very phone friendly.

I have been playing Dream League on my phone. It is a decent football game, but it runs my battery down quickly

Have you played Score! World Goals or New Star Soccer.

New Star Soccer is wildly addictive and very phone friendly.

Downloaded New Star Soccer, on six stars just now, 19 years old

They are a bit sneaky as it was free then they started to introduce money.

I was up there with big boys but spent all my money on fast cars n bitches.

It is best to stay with the same club, become captain and get promoted with them. That is what is working for me just now

• 2 weeks later...

It is best to stay with the same club, become captain and get promoted with them. That is what is working for me just now

I remember getting into top div but the chances to shine are limited. So unless you take your chances you end up on the bench. But early on its easier and you just flying.

I remember getting into top div but the chances to shine are limited. So unless you take your chances you end up on the bench. But early on its easier and you just flying.

Up to 40 stars now, just won the treble with the team I started with, and I am in the national team.

I'm playing as Dover. Just started new game. How do you become captain just train for Team points? Best way must be slow and steady just being amazing in lower leagues. I was in prem by season 3. I'm only 16 years old so got time to improve. I'm sure once or twice they sold me and I had no choice. The end of one of my games I just got booed off every game. I had no money for anything and no energy. The fans hated me. I need 7 shots to score. Not clinical. I love just punting it and it bounces over the keeper.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Best Buy last night after receiving an email saying they'd increase my credit limit if I spent $149 in one transaction before August 15. Picked up Diablo III, Lego Batman 3, Saints Row IV (the one with all the DLC and Gat out of Hell), and Arkham Knight for the XBOX ONE. I got them to match the online prices for Lego Batman and Saints Row IV, saved $15 on each one.

I just picked up Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the 360. It's the same enhanced 10th Anniversary re-release that's on the marketplace but I didn't even realize it came out as a physical copy so I'm glad I held off on buying it until now. It's cool to have it with the proper box and cover art again. Amazing to think I first owned/played it 11 years ago. You can tell it's still PS2/Xbox era graphics obviously but the textures are a lot smoother and the game doesn't lag like it used to. I expect lots of fun playing through it again.

Replaying Hitman: Blood Money. Absolution was great but this is still my favorite installment. I can't wait until the new one comes out.

My sentiments as well. I liked a lot of the new features in Absolution and the direction of the story, but the replay value of Blood Money is incredible. Absolution feels a little more contained whereas I feel like Blood Money gives you more options overall to take many different approaches.