What are you currently playing? Last game played?

ark survival evolved.

How is it?

pretty good i like it, been playing single player until i get used to the game then i will jump online. last night i was trying to start a fire only to be eaten by a t rex :(

Thinking of doing another RPG now that Witcher is done, still in RPG mode.

I'm considering one of the following:

Dark Souls

Neverwinter Nights

Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion

Dragon Age Inquisition (I played the first one, but not the second).

And suggestions?

not a fan of dark souls but the other games are all great. neverwinter nights is a great game as is the sequel.

ark survival evolved are going to add micro raptors and they just added giant ants(that fly) those fuckers come out of nowhere.

Dark Souls

Neverwinter Nights

And suggestions?

I prefer Inquisition to The Witcher 3 (yeah shoot me).

Neverwinter Night's is a classic if you make sure you have all the expansions.

Morrowind is more hardcore/in depth than Oblivion if you can get past the graphics, dated combat system and all the bugs. Still proper hardcore though. Oblivion is good and has a better main story, but it's not perfect. If you want something close to Skyrim, Oblivion is probably the better option. If you want a RPG that'll suck up lots of time and have endless content, then Morrowind.

Darksouls is barely an RPG.

Currently waisting my time playing Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 1

im pretty deep into ark survival evolved now. if you are a fan of dinosaurs and survival games this is the game to get. you can get it on early release on steam for only 30 dollars. you do need a moderate gaming rig to run it but its being optimized and updated all the time(almost every day) the game will be coming to the ps4 at some point.

Bravely Default, fantastic little Final Fantasy-esque JRPG on the 3DS. It's doing Final Fantasy better than any of the recent official efforts.

I've had that sitting on my desk wrapped-up for over a year now. I should really open it and play it one of these days.

Currently playing Tales of Xillia 2. It's getting better now that I've gotten back to Rieze Maxia. Elympios is such a lazily designed place. The whole series could really use some inspiration at this point, though.

Dark Souls

Neverwinter Nights

And suggestions?

I prefer Inquisition to The Witcher 3 (yeah shoot me).

I thought I may be the only one.

I'm a sucker for these Dragon Age games, and so far Inquisition has fulfilled what I was looking for in a RPG on the PS4. As as far as being open? Inquisition seems to be the one DA game that has best explore-able world with no invisible walls that i've encountered (yet). I just like the style better. Taking nothing away from Witcher III at all, it's a great game as well, but I prefer the DA series.