What are you currently playing? Last game played?

Pokemon X

This. Only about ten hours in, already got six badges. I'm liking it so far, but it's not one of the better ones so far.

The pacing in the recent games has been really weird. You can go like 7 hours and only have two badges, but then the next four or five badges all come within the next like 2 hours.

The thing I find weird about X, with it being my first since HGSS, is that your Pokemon still get full exp from a battle even if you switch them out.

Yeah they've certainly made leveling up way easier than it used to be. Too easy, probably. I think in one of the more recent games (either White or X), I would routinely have all of my Pokemon leveled up to the same point as the next gym leader's highest leveled Pokemon, which makes the game way too easy obviously. They also made the Exp Share way too strong and everyone gets full exp in your party. I guess it's an okay option for people who want it, but if you're looking for even some kind of slight challenge then it's not worth using. The games have always been easy, but I can sleepwalk through these new ones.

Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby is well worth a playthrough as well, and has the most catchable legendaries. The PokeBank is a very handy little system too. Although I've found the last few really easy, I'm finding it a lot more satisfying training and expanding your collection. Gym leader rematches are a good idea too. Gold/Silver and their remakes are still the best as far as I'm concerned.

Minecraft is so retarded. I spent an hour playing it with my son and it was such a boring game.

But did you build an enormous house?

I'm playing Rocket League at the moment. It's daft but addictive.

I really should play Ground Zeroes again before Phantom Pain is released.

Traded a few things in to exchange for Mad Max next week, not realising that CEX's exchange vouchers only lasted a week, so I picked up a couple things that I'll bring straight back next week when Mad Max is out. I got Battlefield: Hardline and Advanced Warfare, knowing that I can fly through them in a couple days and trade them back in for minimal losses. I have to say, Hardline has been really good fun so far. I'm bored of first person shooters, but it does seem to feel a bit different and interesting. So far Advanced Warfare is like every other COD, with improved mobility. Recommend the campaign of Hardline to people though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to buy Back to the Future: The Game for the Xbox One. It's a great game and really plays like the long lost fourth movie. I was pissed a few years ago when they released the complete pack for Wii and PS3 but not the 360. It'll be nice to play it again!

Will it be on 360?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't wait to buy Back to the Future: The Game for the Xbox One. It's a great game and really plays like the long lost fourth movie. I was pissed a few years ago when they released the complete pack for Wii and PS3 but not the 360. It'll be nice to play it again!

Will it be on 360?

A little late getting back to this but yes - it's also out for the 360.

I had a massive epic on Army of Two : Devils Cartel. Machine gunning mexican gangbangers at point blank range has never been so much fun. Its actually pretty much just an action movie.

Also was playing Captain America Super Soldier. Its awesome.