Unreleased Axl Rose song "Goodbye"

And i dont think Axl wrote This I Love til '93 after Steph and him broke up.

Nope, he wrote it in 1992 in Paris on the road. Presumably for Erin. He wasn't over Erin when he began dating Stephanie. He was still sending Erin flowers and gifts of caged birds and the like for about a year after their breakup.

Nope, he wrote it in 1992 in Paris on the road. Presumably for Erin. He wasn't over Erin when he began dating Stephanie. He was still sending Erin flowers and gifts of caged birds and the like for about a year after their breakup.

Didnt know that. Well Paris 92 was around the time Steph was seen with Warren Beatty so maybe they werent together for a bit then. Could still be about her. Or a combination of both of them.

The cage birds and gifts scene happend much before 1992, before getting married they were on and off a relationship, so that time Axl used to send her cards, even after the divorce, Axl wanted to sort out, but in 1992, he was with steph but ofcourse Erin was his true love so it was hard to get over her, so the song is most prob. about Erin, I really want to hear the early demo's of TIL, I heard that he did record the song in Paris, but well I think its somewhere in the vault

I give it about 3 days until GNR fans turn on Jordan Freeman[/quote

He could always just block the 3 or 4 people who still care for details about music they'll never here to bother him. Or tell them it features xylophone, spoons, bugle and a 14 minute solo from Axl with a kazoo up his arse, producing the meanest and most guttural sounds of his career. Not like he's ever going to be proven wrong.

Obviously I can't say for certain if this is related, but...

a2jakm3.png

Axl has a linkedin page?

They all do, although a lot of their profiles are private. Bumble's is interesting too...

4qNO6ZV.png

But back to Axl's, it's pretty clear he did that himself, so what do people think of the Fred Coury 2010 thing?

Why would Axl have a LinkedIn profile????

:facepalm:

So he can be part of the official Guns N' Roses LinkedIn group, of course!

That profile is totally fake.

The Guns N' Roses group is private, invite only. I know TB are a bit slow sometimes but I think they know who that ginger fella' is.