SLASH Shoots Down Claim His Relationship With AXL ROSE Was Torn Over MICHAEL JACKSON Collaboration

At the bottom of all of this obsessive nonsense is the fact that NOTHING that went on between both men was really that evil, awful or sinful.

Nobody fucking died.

A few bums who somehow managed to write amazing music together for a short time won the music-career lottery and then some.

And just like Pantera, Blondie, Van Halen, Aerosmith and countless others they let it all go to their heads and fucked the whole thing up.

They don't need defending or attacking for it, I'm sure they all carry their own massive "what ifs" about the whole thing.

I wish one of them would release an album good enough to make us all forget this shit and get back to the music.

There is no forgetting and "going back to the music" without Slash for some fans. Even with a not really good enough to forget about what Slash contributed in previous albums album. (Chinese)

There...corrected.

At the bottom of all of this obsessive nonsense is the fact that NOTHING that went on between both men was really that evil, awful or sinful.

Nobody fucking died.

A few bums who somehow managed to write amazing music together for a short time won the music-career lottery and then some.

And just like Pantera, Blondie, Van Halen, Aerosmith and countless others they let it all go to their heads and fucked the whole thing up.

They don't need defending or attacking for it, I'm sure they all carry their own massive "what ifs" about the whole thing.

I wish one of them would release an album good enough to make us all forget this shit and get back to the music.

There is no forgetting and "going back to the music" without Slash for some fans. Even with a not really good enough to forget about what Slash contributed in previous albums album. (Chinese)

There...corrected.

Your reply was worth the wait. Just like CD ll will be. Maybe you'll like it, who knows? if not, there's no point in saying Chinese is shitty at least 5 times a day. You can always listen to the old shit.

Your reply was worth the wait. Just like CD ll will be. Maybe you'll like it, who knows? if not, there's no point in saying Chinese is shitty at least 5 times a day. You can always listen to the old shit.

Why thanks! I knew you were a fan of mine but I am astonished you like my shit enough to wait around for it.

You point about my posting on Chinese is bull, I couldn't be arsed writing about such towering monolith of inadvertent mediocrity "at least 5 times a day".

You tend to go a bit hyperbolic when your point of view is tested, you should watch that. You don't see Apollo doing it even though CD is his favourite album.

I'll be more than happy to buy and give CD II a good go for sure; I don't form pre-opinions on anything because I'm not nine.

Really what this is about is that I interfered with your point but there's no point in me agreeing with your points if I think they are incorrect.

I wouldn't expect anything less back at me from your good self.

Why thanks! I knew you were a fan of mine but I am astonished you like my shit enough to wait around for it.

You point about my posting on Chinese is bull, I couldn't be arsed writing about such towering monolith of inadvertent mediocrity "at least 5 times a day".

You tend to go a bit hyperbolic when your point of view is tested, you should watch that. You don't see Apollo doing it even though CD is his favourite album.

I'll be more than happy to buy and give CD II a good go for sure; I don't form pre-opinions on anything because I'm not nine.

Really what this is about is that I interfered with your point but there's no point in me agreeing with your points if I think they are incorrect.

I wouldn't expect anything less back at me from your good self.

Back to reality: my point about your posting stands. As a fan, I've read your posts and you rarely fail to mention Chinese is not a good album and/or you don't like it. You really don't like it.

It's been 7 years almost. You didn't interfere with my point, I just disagree with your opinion. What point do you think is incorrect? that Chinese is a good enough of an album? and you don't seem to like the live shows.

So what do you get out of it? bitching about a band that was over 20 years ago. Slash is gone and is not coming back, so all you're left with is a band you're not a fan of, and the fact there are fans of new Guns like me saying positive things about Chinese is maybe a factor in the repetitive same old "valid opinion" on how this band is a joke. We get it, why don't you move on now. And I don't mean from here, just move on, the old band is dead. This is better then nothing imo.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

there are fans of new Guns like me

Is there such a thing?

PS: Who is worse, me missing a real band that died two decades ago or you following a band of temps who left or were pushed recently or many years ago.

I think we're both fucking idiots.

Edited by Intercourse

there are fans of new Guns like me

Is there such a thing?

PS: Who is worse, me missing a real band that died two decades ago or you following a band of temps who left or were pushed recently or many years ago.

I think we're both fucking idiots.

Speak for yourself. And I miss the old band very much. Probably just as much as you. The difference is I'm in a fan forum talking about something I like, as I should.

What you do is express your bitterness which is fine, it just gets old after a while. (years of the same horseshit)

And I'm a fucking idiot cause I follow a band I like, cause I like the music and don't care about temps or whatever? I care about the music. I'd say that makes me more objective then you are capable of being.

Edited by Rovim

Great. The idiotic "why do you even post here if you don't like Axl's embarrassing band" argument rears its head.

And I'm a fucking idiot cause I follow a band I like, cause I like the music and don't care about temps or whatever? I care about the music. I'd say that makes me more objective then you are capable of being.

:rofl-lol:

Someone doesn't understand words.

Great. The idiotic "why do you even post here if you don't like Axl's embarrassing band" argument rears its head.

:rofl-lol:

Someone doesn't understand words.

Yeah so I'm stoned and misunderstood him. Get off my cock about it, this isn't class. He asked who is worse. He just added the fuckin' idiots for flavor I guess.

The point being: what's wrong with following a band cause you like the music, regardless of it's ugly history? and what's wrong missing a band that is long gone without shitting on the little we do have?

Some old Guns fans just can't get over the fact old Guns is dead, but they still like Axl but they're bitter so they spew the same old shit as some weird form of release.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 3

The point being, no one has ever given anyone on the forum shit for following GNR because they like the music. The only people on the forum who tell others they shouldn't post or, much the same, repeatedly ask others why they still post here are the whining babies who can't get over that absolutely no one in the real world thinks CD or NuNuNuGNR are any good.

• Like 1

Nobody fucking died.

Best post if the topic.

Nobody fucking died.

Best post if the topic.

Nah, my previous post was way better ... :dance:

Besides, not even one album made by the original members could ever make us all forget this shit and get back to the music ... and that's nothing to do with music, that's just because we grew and our hearts are too cold for ever n' ever ... the magic is gone for some of us ... that's the prob.

Edited by GUNNER PT

The point being, no one has ever given anyone on the forum shit for following GNR because they like the music. The only people on the forum who tell others they shouldn't post or, much the same, repeatedly ask others why they still post here are the whining babies who can't get over that absolutely no one in the real world thinks CD or NuNuNuGNR are any good.

Horseshit, like always. Fans of Chinese get a ton of shit for liking it. No one is telling people not to post. And I didn't ask why anyone was posting, I just pointed out their behavior is repetitive and they're still stuck with their bitterness about Slash not being a part of the band.

At least I spend my time on something I actually like.

• Like 2