The Dead Daisies announce new studio album

WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE NAME OF OUR NEW STUDIO ALBUM - Revolución!.

Revolución is a journey and self reflection on the core of Rock N Roll. Back in February 2015, we got the chance to play in Cuba.

It proved a revelation. It took us back to the sweaty room where we first started kicking out the jams, before the ”industry” took over, just five guys making sweet noise together.

Soon we will embark on a tour soon in support of the album and cant wait to show you all what we have been working on both with the new album and live show.

The world needs to be reminded that classic rock is alive and kicking – and with the new album, together are going to deliver just that, an album of classic rock Revolución!

0vAzDKf.jpg

Check out The Dead Daisies latest updates at https://www.facebook.com/TheDeadDaisies

The new album is slated for a June 2015 release

Edited by gunsguy

Am I the only one who kinda thinks that's about a cover album? They keep saying new, but then go on about "an album of classic rock."

If they release a cover album, then they really are a cover band.

They just have a weird boner for the term "classic rock"

Their fb is full of cringe worthy memes about how new music sucks and ROCK IS THE BEST

Anyways, I hope this album is good. They have the makings of a decent rock band. They kicked ass live (although, who knows how many of the members in the band now are the ones I saw in 2013) but I think their first album was completely boring and forgettable except for the song Slash was on

Am I the only one who kinda thinks that's about a cover album? They keep saying new, but then go on about "an album of classic rock."

Their fb is full of cringe worthy memes about how new music sucks and ROCK IS THE BEST

Anyways, I hope this album is good. They have the makings of a decent rock band. They kicked ass live (although, who knows how many of the members in the band now are the ones I saw in 2013) but I think their first album was completely boring and forgettable except for the song Slash was on

The only song I liked was Writing On The Wall.

you realize how chris rtie

everything togetherlly helps t

Am I the only ofor me that's what's missing from the Dead Daisies ne who kinda thinks that's about a cover album? They keep say new, but then go on about "an album of classic rock

If they release a cover then they really are a cover .frome what i can tell

n

but i think primarily they miss pitman

tniy

They just have a weird boner for the term "rock"

Their fb is full of cringe worthy memes about how music sucks and IS THE BEST

Anyways, I hope this album is good. They have the makings of a decent ass although, who knows how many of the members in the band now are the ones I saw in 2013) but I think the first was completely boring and forgettable except for Slash

ewa

The only liked was On The Wall.

F

The only song I liked was Writing On The Wall.

Fro

Edited by Mr. Dude

• 1 month later...

"It proved a revelation. It took us back to the sweaty room where we first started kicking out the jams, before the ”industry” took over, just five guys making sweet noise together.

Soon we will embark on a tour soon in support of the album and cant wait to show you all what we have been working on both with the new album and live show.

The world needs to be reminded that classic rock is alive and kicking – and with the new album, together are going to deliver just that, an album of classic rock Revolución!

Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff, Steven."

(in my dreams...) :tongue2:

New album out.

The DD sound much better with John Corabi, he matches perfectly with those staight off classic rock songs and his vocals are so aggressive sometimes! The songs seem effortless, almost live. Very cool to hear so many good musicians inspired.

Favorite songs:

Looking For The One, Empty Heart, Something I Said, With You & I (talkbox riffs!), Devil Out Of Time, Critical (favorite song).

Edited by Silent Jay

It's a great album and I have to say I am surprised as I wasn't fond of Stevens being replaced by Corabi.

It doesn't sound anything like the self-titled album, but it's awesome on its own.

My favourite song is "Get Up, Get Ready". Sounds like it is based on the Fortus solo spot from the last couple GnR tours.