Duff joining GN'R in 2014 VS Jarmo's approach of ex-members

NicoRourke

Hey Guys,

Not sure this is the right place so feel free to move if I fucked up!

I was looking at pics of the La Paz show last year (first one with Duff filling in for Tommy) that were shared on FB - https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=799970320090240&id=390519311035345

Knowing that Jarmo took them, I was wondering if he ever said anything really bad about Duff while defending Axl / new GN'R and if so how it was akward that they were confronted to each other.

Not trying to stir up a forums war, I'm just thinking that if it was the case (that he attacked Duff back in the days of VR) it came back to bite him in the ass, and if someone pointed it out how did he defended himself.

Cheers,

Nico

Yeah but if I ask over there I'll get torn to pieces probably, and I really don't want to spend hours replying to posts - I was just wondering seeing that pic. No biggie ;-)

I'll check if I can find back the La Paz thread over at HTGTH to see if it was discussed.

Did Duff even know who Jarmo was at the time?

I'm not trying to slight anybody (and I don't know) but maybe the guy just wasn't on Duff's radar.

If Jarmo was not present at the 2010 show in London, chances are Duff didn´t know who he was. Unless Duff checkes fans forums but I doubt he does it

jarmo said many, many negative things about duff.

for example, when velvet revolver was launched, jarmo considered that duff was an opportunist for letting his hair grow... according to jarmo, duff had long hair in order for fans to remember that he was the bass player in guns n'roses....

:facepalm:

for example, when velvet revolver was launched, jarmo considered that duff was an opportunist for letting his hair grow... according to jarmo, duff had long hair in order for fans to remember that he was the bass player in guns n'roses....

Really? Jarmo seemed to be supportive of VR right up until 2006 or so. Always posted interviews, show reviews etc. There was also at least one picture of him outside a VR show.

I can't stop laughing at that.

As pathetic as I found that person to be, I refuse to believe he said that.

• 3 weeks later...

Did Duff even know who Jarmo was at the time?

I'm not trying to slight anybody (and I don't know) but maybe the guy just wasn't on Duff's radar.

If Jarmo was not present at the 2010 show in London, chances are Duff didn´t know who he was. Unless Duff checkes fans forums but I doubt he does it

i'm willing to bet he does. Back when the VR forum was live he would occasionally post on the forum. As would his wife.

If Axl hates Duff then even Jarmo and Axl's loyal fans/management will also hate him, If Axl loves Duff then even Jarmo and Axl's loyal fans/management will love him.

Really man have a thinking of your own and have your own opinions

Today they talk crap about Slash, tomorrow if somehow things get sorted between Axl and Slash then even they will be like SLASH IS AWESOME and they are the same people who talked shit about Slash and Duff

I never saw Jarmo saying anything REALLY bad about any ex-gunner.

But I don't brose his forum that much, so I can be wrong ...

If Axl hates Duff then even Jarmo and Axl's loyal fans/management will also hate him, If Axl loves Duff then even Jarmo and Axl's loyal fans/management will love him.

Today they talk crap about Slash, tomorrow if somehow things get sorted between Axl and Slash then even they will be like SLASH IS AWESOME and they are the same people who talked shit about Slash and Duff

Why are you bringing Axl/Slash into a Jarmo/Duff's thread?

Man ... you really think people are out ta get Slash, right? Nah ... I guess you are just joking :P

Man ... you really think people are out ta get Slash, right? Nah ... I guess you are just joking :P

OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP

Its not about Slash or Steven Adler, i am talking in the context on Jarmo and Duff, There are people who are very loyal to Axl and they agree on whatever he says, Axl says Drug smugglers should not be punished then his loyal fans will also say that yeah Axl is correct

There is a thing about right and wrong and everyone should have their own opinion and not what the other person thinks, Today If Slash or Axl love Roasted Crocodiles then it doesn't means that even I would like it and say its Awesome just cause they like it

OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP

I'm not your God ... man, you really should quit drinking alcohol :facepalm:

OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP

I'm not your God ... man, you really should quit drinking alcohol :facepalm:

What does that even mean? Seriously, please describe.

Why would you imply I am drinking alcohol? I am coherent, whereas you cannot type in proper English.

To be fair, man, I think your typing or posting style annoys me more than you should. The Axl vs Slash bullshit you bring up gets old, but plenty of people do that and I don't care. Or maybe because you keep following slash787 around and that's what weirds or annoys me out.

Anyways, I don't like your posts

Edited by ZoSoRose

And he creeps on Maynard

Its just bizarre.

I can't quite explain what's Gunner's problem. I think he wants fair treatment to DJ Ashba, has a serious problem with Slash (it's the only fan I know who says Slash betrayed Axl), has a problem with drug addicts and that makes him even harsher with Mr. Hudson. He also has a more passive-aggressive approach to his posts. While some people say ASHBA SUCKS clearly, Gunner will post things like "Slash Perla and his cash", and this kind of coward jabs are usually more annoying than a straight insult.

He's a good fella. He knows he's tro.lling. He will deny it and play coy everytime but he knows exactly what he posts and what reaction he will get. Also, it's clear he gets mad quite often, the more :lol: and other emoticons, more pissed off Gunner will be.

Edited by maynard

Why would you imply I am drinking alcohol?

I'm not implying, I don't know anything about your life ... you just admitted before ... when you come here, supposedly after drinking, updating your status with nonsense ... everybody knows that. If you don't want people to talk about this you should be more discreet ... or just avoid to call me "God" :shrugs:

I am coherent, whereas you cannot type in proper English.

The ultimate argument when people haven't any other arguments ... :lol:

I didn't know that foreigners needed to be doctorate in english or to get a level 10 in the IELTS to participate in this forum ... this is getting old, but is still hilarious :lol:

Or maybe because you keep following slash787

Man, you really are missing something ... Slash878 is the one who keeps calling me to threads where I haven't even posted yet, posting stuff like "GUNNER PT likes this"/"GUNNER PT doesn't like this"... and keeps following me everywhere quoting me with nosense ... I haven't even reported him because I'm ok with him, I don't take this things too personal. I think we are here to have a good time and some fun ... to take hard feelings from what happens in the forum it's a waste of time.

What's really absurd is to tell me "to shup" just because I was replying to Slash877. You should had told him to shut up when he brought Axl/Slash into a thread that was about Duff/Jarmo ... not me.

Then ... don't click de "like" button or just ignore me :facepalm:

That shows how impartial you are when you are telling me to "shut up" ... and it's the 3rd or 4th time you do it ... and that's rude, man. I've been trying to ignore it, I even gave you some "likes" just to show you some "fairplay" ... but you've been asking for a proper response for a while ...

It's sad, because I used to think that you are a good user, and I feel that almost everybody likes you around here ... but your reaction to my last posts is totally disproportionate.

And he creeps on Maynard

Its just bizarre.

Are you jealous or are you just trying to be relevant by criticizing me that way?

Maynard is a good poster and I like to debate with him, even if I don't agree with some things that he says ... you never saw me being offensive or rude to him (or to anyone) ...

I can't quite explain what's Gunner's problem. I think he wants fair treatment to DJ Ashba, has a serious problem with Slash (it's the only fan I know who says Slash betrayed Axl), has a problem with drug addicts and that makes him even harsher with Mr. Hudson. He also has a more passive-aggressive approach to his posts. While some people say ASHBA SUCKS clearly, Gunner will post things like "Slash Perla and his cash", and this kind of coward jabs are usually more annoying than a straight insult.

He's a good fella. He knows he's tro.lling. He will deny it and play coy everytime but he knows exactly what he posts and what reaction he will get. Also, it's clear he gets mad quite often, the more :lol: and other emoticons, more pissed off Gunner will be.

Man, you just made me laugh ... You know I love you too :P

I'm not implying, I don't know anything about your life ... you just admitted before ... when you come here, supposedly after drinking, updating your status with nonsense ... everybody knows that. If you don't want people to talk about this you should be more discreet ... or just avoid to call me "God" :shrugs:

I didn't know that foreigners needed to be doctorate in english or to get a level 10 in the IELTS to participate in this forum ... this is getting old, but is still hilarious :lol:

Man, you really are missing something ... Slash878 is the one who keeps calling me to threads where I haven't even posted yet, posting stuff like "GUNNER PT likes this"/"GUNNER PT doesn't like this"... and keeps following me everywhere quoting me with nosense ... I haven't even reported him because I'm ok with him, I don't take this things too personal. I think we are here to have a good time and some fun ... to take hard feelings from what happens in the forum it's a waste of time.

What's really absurd is to tell me "to shup" just because I was replying to Slash877. You should had told him to shut up when he brought Axl/Slash into a thread that was about Duff/Jarmo ... not me.

That shows how impartial you are when you are telling me to "shut up" ... and it's the 3rd or 4th time you do it ... and that's rude, man. I've been trying to ignore it, I even gave you some "likes" just to show you some "fairplay" ... but you've been asking for a proper response for a while ...

It's sad, because I used to think that you are a good user, and I feel that almost everybody likes you around here ... but your reaction to my last posts is totally disproportionate.

And he creeps on Maynard

Its just bizarre.

Are you jealous or are you just trying to be relevant by criticizing me that way?

Maynard is a good poster and I like to debate with him, even if I don't agree with some things that he says ... you never saw me being offensive or rude to him (or to anyone) ...

Yeah man, I don't know why I've been so bitchy lately. Telling you to shut up a lot is shitty, so I am really sorry about that

Edited by ZoSoRose

And he creeps on Maynard

Its just bizarre.

Yeah man, I don't know why I've been so bitchy lately.

No hard feeling man ... I'm not here to have a bad time with anyone.

;)