Watch Art of Anarchy's "Til The Dust Is Gone" Music Video

Say what you say about Weiland, but he can pull catchy melodies out of his ass any day of the week.

I was excited about AoA at first, then I lost interest when Weiland said he isn't part of it any more. Now I'm cautiously excited again.

Its a sad thing to grow older and watch your hero's become nothing.

lol

On Topic- Song is ok, I'm a bit disappointed. I wish it changed a bit more and had an electric solo. Still, its pretty good although I think Little Brother was a much better lead singer

Scott sounds good

That was fairly decent, nice video and Scott looks good. It's a shame he distanced himself from it before it properly began.

In related Scott news, he had his own channel on the American Airlines flight I was on last week promoting his other album plus old songs from STP and VR. It was a good listen, passed an hour or so mid air anyway.

Funny to see BBF sporting his double neck guitar throughout the video with so little to do for it. :lol:

Song is listenable, as for the video... meh. Do these videos still get airtime on channels in the US? or is purely for the internet audience? I have to admit I haven't seen a rock video in ages where I'd rather watch the video instead of just putting on the song.

Aren't the rhythm guitarist and the drummer brothers who come from big money? I don't remember where I heard that, probably on this forum. I mean, did they basically buy themselves a record deal? That would explain the money behind the music video too. Not that I'm judging. I would do the same if I was rich.