2002 Discussion Thread

downzy

Please use this thread to discuss the threads/discussions that took place in 2002. Every thread that was created in 2002 on this forum can be found here.

I have locked every thread in an effort to preserve each thread as they were originally left at the time of their creations.

This section is set to list threads chronologically by their creation date. News threads appear first, oldest threads at the back. If you wish to start from the beginning of 2006 and work yourself to the end, then click on the last page of this section.

All of the most pertinent/interesting/news worthy threads have been pinned.

Enjoy!

I just checked the oldest thread, the first ever poster guy claims that he was on the 2001 Dec 29. vegas show

then this post comes

Posted 15 January 2002 - 03:59 PM

Senior

• av-1169.jpg?_r=0
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 696 posts
  • 15-January 02
That's great that you got to go! How far were you from the stage? I wonder how come there aren't many photos out right now? I read somewhere that fans weren't checked for recording devices, and one person said she saw someone taping. Did you see many people with cameras?

Holy fuck maybe one of the earliest New Guns shows are out there for more than 13 years and somebody still hoarding it...

Oh and btw thank you downzy for this archive section, lot of funny or interesting stuff out there
mygnr history
good god, i wasn't even a GNR fan back then in 2002... have not heard a GNR album in full until 2003-04
and still, only one album since then... crazy

Edited by Strange Broue

That Earl interview might be the best GNR-related interview I've ever read!

Yeah, there's a lot of mystery around it (is it real, is it fake, when was it published?). It was only by going through the old threads that I came across it. I've read elsewhere on other GNR sites that it was published in 2003/2004, but it seems as though it was published much earlier, as I found it in a thread that was created in 2002.

What happend between Axl and Kurt Loader? he did many interviews with Axl, I guess the last one was in 2002 at the VMA's, after that I never saw Kurt doing anything with Axl or well with anyone, what happened to him?

What happend between Axl and Kurt Loader? he did many interviews with Axl, I guess the last one was in 2002 at the VMA's, after that I never saw Kurt doing anything with Axl or well with anyone, what happened to him?

Kurt is still at MTV. Here is a 2008 interview with Kurt

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/11/21/kurt-loder-recalls-his-most-amazing-axl-rose-mtv-moments/

Kurt is still at MTV. Here is a 2008 interview with Kurt

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/11/21/kurt-loder-recalls-his-most-amazing-axl-rose-mtv-moments/

Thanks. I'm getting around to different years. 2008 is a doozy (for one obvious reason), so it may take me a bit to unarchive and organize that year.

• 2 weeks later...