Dr Dre Interview

Len Cnut

Thanks for posting. Of course he's got the beats head phones on. Gotta listen to some old Dre productions now. Dude's stll relevant as fuck to me, if only Axl had an inch of Dre in him instead of Slash up his ass.

agreed

But the Beats headphones are overpriced turds sound quality wise

Edited by Strange Broue

Never is the brief answer. Detox isnt a project in the way an artist who is in his prime who releases consistent matierial would have a project. Its just Dre doing what he does and if he feels like releasing a record or if its financially lucrative to do so you'll see a release, its not like its something record companys are waiting on, the guys worth like 600 million dollars, fuck does he wanna release a record for it to go gold in this bullshit climate and then tour it for 18 months like a donkey at age 50, whats in it for him?

Oh, now I've got 200,000 to add to my 600 million :lol:

• Like 1

Just think, without the headphones he'd still just be hosting Yo! MTV Raps :lol:

Hahaha I see what you did there..

No one else did, i thought it was just a crap joke :lol:

I'm with you boys. And going by that size scale, I guess Kendrick is Ed?

I think Documentary 2 is going to be good. Dre has been hands on. Mostly all the producers from The Documentary came back for this one. Game is taking it serious. Think it will surprise some people.

Just think, without the headphones he'd still just be hosting Yo! MTV Raps :lol:

Hahaha I see what you did there..
No one else did, i thought it was just a crap joke :lol:
It was a G unit lyric so I don't get it either, in various ways. Better call Em for some ideas.