Yelawolf "Love Story"

eye2eye

Anybody heard that ?

My favorite record of 2015, I just didn't think that Yelawolf got this in himself but whole record is amazing, mean beats, great lyrics, 18 songs with only one special guest and it's unlike anything else , it's rap, country, singer-songwriter. "Devil in My Veins" is just flat out amazing country song.

Em's style might not be as tight as it used to but damn he can still get it.

Only heard 3 others...Whiskey in a Bottle, American You, Till it's Gone. Liking all of them. Kind of catches you off guard at first but I'm with it.

Anybody heard that ?

My favorite record of 2015, I just didn't think that Yelawolf got this in himself but whole record is amazing, mean beats, great lyrics, 18 songs with only one special guest and it's unlike anything else , it's rap, country, singer-songwriter. "Devil in My Veins" is just flat out amazing country song.

Em - "I'm the Iggy Pop of hip hop when I walk in the booth, dog I'm the truth like Biggie rockin with 2Pac in the suit"

Surprising song here, goes pretty hard...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq1qEHZ3-D0

It's unlike any other album for me, some songs are more real country then anything on country scene right now and it's focused and well thought record, Yela isn't going for ultra fast rapping as it wouldn't fit this album.

Well the country on it is real country, not sparkly Nashville b.s country. And yeah, it's a real personal album. You can tell he kind of put himself in every song.