The Dead Daisies - Midnight Moses

I don't like their current singer and this song isn't really going anywhere in my opinion...

Jon Stevens was the shit. Corabi not so much.

Corabi is way better than Myles Kennedy, Jon Stevens, and currenct Axl combined

but yeah the song is not a big deal

"hey hey hey" too much of a filler, the riffs are OK

The combination of Richard's tasty riffs and solos and John Corabi's gravelly bluesy vocals over the top have sold me, and even though this song is only a cover, I'm really looking forward to hearing the rest after hearing this.

The production is great too, the whole band sounds killer!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like their current singer and this song isn't really going anywhere in my opinion...

Jon Stevens was the shit. Corabi not so much.

For what it's worth, all charges against Jon Stevens have been dropped so it looks like they were a bit premature with dropping him from the band. I can understand the band's reaction I guess, but I feel for Jon. He has reportedly lost quite a few other gigs from this as well. I'll try and find the story about it if anyone is interested.

I've been following the daisies for a While now and listen to them weekly its a good band, i will see them with kiss in june, very excited for it! But i still wonder why jon stevens is gone i prefereer him

There was no official reason given by the band, they just made an announcement wishing Jon the best with his future endeavors.

The reason IMO is that Jon had domestic violence charges brought against him by his partner, and the band didn't want to be associated with him because of that. The charges have since been dropped, and Jon has been cleared.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been following the daisies for a While now and listen to them weekly its a good band, i will see them with kiss in june, very excited for it! But i still wonder why jon stevens is gone i prefereer him

There was no official reason given by the band, they just made an announcement wishing Jon the best with his future endeavors.

The reason IMO is that Jon had domestic violence charges brought against him by his partner, and the band didn't want to be associated with him because of that. The charges have since been dropped, and Jon has been cleared.

thankyou for the info, didn't know that