Slash's New Album - Conspirators III

Slash2baz

I know right ? :lol:

Seriously, i love AB and Myles' work and i love goin' to AB shows. Hopefully the tour will last a little bit longer than the last one! "Fortress" is definitely one of my favorite album released in 2013. ;)

About the COnspirators album, i'm quite sure the writing will be over in December !

• Like 1

Honestly, i won't complain if the new Slash album and the new AB album are released at the same time ! This means MORE music ! :P

Conspirators recording is planned for early spring. Quite sure we'll get a single for the summer tour and probably the album for Xmas.

AB won't tour long i assume, Slash will grab Myles again and tour the world in 2017 ! :tongue2:

Oh and i've learnt that Myles' solo record is finished BUT the guy still doesn't know when it will be released...c'mon Myles ! ^_^

Yeah, not sure that solo album will see the light of day for a couple of years. ..lol

• 3 weeks later...

Im psyched for another Conspirators record, but do they really need another huge world tour in 2016/2017? They have already gone everywhere several times. I wouldn't mind a break from touring in 2016 so Alter Bridge can have the spot light.

Well, Slash will definitely be touring with Conspirators in 2016 / 2017 with some breaks in between to let Myles touring w/ AB a little bit. ;)

Honestly, Slash is very excited about the new album !

Im psyched for another Conspirators record, but do they really need another huge world tour in 2016/2017? They have already gone everywhere several times. I wouldn't mind a break from touring in 2016 so Alter Bridge can have the spot light.

Well, Slash will definitely be touring with Conspirators in 2016 / 2017 with some breaks in between to let Myles touring w/ AB a little bit. ;)

Honestly, Slash is very excited about the new album !

with some breaks in between to let Myles touring w/ AB a little bit.

Seriously?! Myles had better get more than "a little bit" of time to tour with AB once the album comes out.... If not that's going to piss off a lot of AB fans who have been waiting the (what's become) standard 3yrs for the next AB album/tour.

Edited by uctalum01

^^ Yep. I'm already on the edge of breaking down at times in life, at tmes. It would be nice if the one band that means the world to me and one of the bright things for me to get excited about can actually, you know, do more stuff and have the time to do it without any other obligations getting in the way.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

But that's how it works. It's like Slash said, back in the day you had to tour for your new album. Today you produce a new album so you can tour it. That's where the money came from since the record sales are this low.

That's why we, AB fans, want Alter Bridge do to the same as well to keep themselves going.

What's funny is probably the best thing for Alter Bridge fans would be a GNR reunion lol! Put them on a massive 2 year world tour and let Myles and Alter Bridge do their thing. On their own time, on their own pace and really commit to it. Personally, I'm not a fan of Alter Bridge. I just think they're too generic for me. But that doesn't matter when the bottom line is they've done a very good job at avoiding the question how "how does Myles do it?!!" being in both bands. Eventually, despite what they all seem to think, that IS going to come to a head. Either Slash will just be too fast or Alter Bridge won't get enough time or the most likely scenario is Myles will die from exhaustion!

Personally, despite the fact that I'm not a big Alter Bridge fan, I think we're coming to the point that a decision will have to be made. Mainly, selfishly, I'm thinking that because Slash only came to my area once on this tour. A tour for his longest album yet, when he usually comes to the NYC/NJ area 3 times, he came once for a true headlining show. Maybe that wasn't exactly because of Alter Bridge, but the tour wasn't really the tour I think it should have been. It was scheduled in spirts and because of that there was half a record I really wanted to hear that hopefully I will someday. And what I'm getting at is I understand that is probably the frustration AB fans have. Both bands are doing short tours which really don't help anyone, and in AB's case I think they get the short end the stick. Slash is always writing, but when does Myles actually get the time to craft a great record with AB? IMO I don't think he does, and I'm not gonna say thats why I think they're generic. I'm just saying maybe with a little more commitment they could be a better band, meaning actually growing into an important band for this new age.

I don't know. I'm going on a late night rant. Its been a long day. Basically I'll never turn down Slash making more music. I've been loving what they're doing. But for god sake you can't tour all the time, especially when you're singer is in two bands, and I feel Slash is either gonna have to get another hobby (or you know, reignite Guns N Roses) or its really not helping anyone. Cause despite what they say I don't think Myles can fully commit to either band. IMO he could be writing better lyrics if he was solely committed to Slash and he could be writing and making better music with AB if they were his #1 priority.

I knew AB fans would be pissed off :P

IMO the new AB Album/Tour will be as long as the last one !

In the event that happens, this is how I will feel. I may have to reenact this scene one day. I keep using it as a reference.

25f0vf9.gif

Edit: Just hit the Number of the Beast in posts. That's very nice.

Edited by Anguyen92

I knew AB fans would be pissed off :P

IMO the new AB Album/Tour will be as long as the last one !

Edit: Just hit the Number of the Beast in posts. That's very nice.

I think being a MAIDEN fan is less complicated for sure! :lol:

Well, if you can, next time for the AB world Tour, come to Europe ! they play bigger venues here. I've seen them twice (indoor / outdoor), still great to see them live. ;)

I need to see Myles in a few days to ask him about his solo album. Apparently he still doesn't know himself when it will be released....

I got no problems seeing Alter Bridge, where I'm from, in SoCal, where LA in a nice venue is always a guarantee in their books (just takes a lot of waiting to get to that point). I just feel bad for the good fans that do not have that sort of luxury that lives in areas like South America, Canada, any other location that Slash hit this year that AB did not hit during their last tour.

All right, enough that venting then. It's to get re-hyped about the next Slash/Myles/Conspirators album. New albums are always a great thing to embrace.

Edited by Anguyen92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heavy Riffs- Melting solos- Myles singing his ass off- Todd providing the low end and soaring back up vocals - Brent Kicking the skins and providing the groove- Slash and SMKC cant wait for the new music- Would love to hear SLASH jerk out the Floyd Rose on a few tunes and Some more of the KILLER wah he is playing on this tour - SMKC are the best rock band on the planet - Cant wait

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope Slash will release Con lll in the near future and it won't be a finished album stuck in limbo for too long. Like Myles's solo album. If it takes 2 years or whatever to be released it'll be shitty.

Cause Slash will probably want to support it with a tour. There were talks about The Conspirators coming to do a show in my country in December, but that didn't happen.

I think Con lll has the potential to be even better than WOF, just cause they had a chance to play together a lot. The reunion is great news, but I still want to hear it.

Slash can have his solo project and same time be in GNR reunion.

Maybe when Gn'R are not touring or need Slash in the studio (being optimistic here)

Cause he'll want to tour it I think. But even a hard working man like Myles still did not find time or the right conditions to release his solo album, and he's a great juggler. Not a good comparison cause Myles is Myles and Slash is Slash. I believe he'll release it soon enough. World Of Fire came out just a short while ago, but even still... it was suppose to come out sooner so that kinda sucks, but priorities I guess.