Rogue One: A Star Wars Story **SPOILERS**

Facekicker

On August 12, 2016 at 4:13 AM, RussTCB said:

Why'd that guy use a rocket launcher on an AT-AT? Doesn't he know the best way to take one of those out is to have a toy line, I mean a bunch of Ewoks somehow line up giant suspended tree trunks and smash it?

Ewoks took down an AT-ST. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

That new poster and trailer really sold me. I think I might be a bit more excited for this one now than I even was for The Force Awakens (and if you all remember, I was very excited for that one and posting in the thread for it like crazy).

I'm kinda the same way. I was indifferent to this up until the latest trailer. Now I'm all sorts of stoked for it and release day can't come soon enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do hope it is an improvement on The Force Rebooted, a movie I loathed! Wouldn't it be ironic if the spin-offs end up being vastly superior to the main trilogy?

I kinda had a feeling right from the start that the spin offs may be better cause there's less hype and pressure on them, and therefore more creative freedom to try new things. Plus, even without the "rhyming" that the main films tend to do, you can only do so many movies about jedi and force and dark side and destiny and lightsaber duels before the fatigue really kicks in.

22 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do hope it is an improvement on The Force Rebooted, a movie I loathed! Wouldn't it be ironic if the spin-offs end up being vastly superior to the main trilogy?

All they need to do is get the AT AT battle scene right and it will be the best SW movie since Return Of The Jedi.

The Hoth battle is one of the greatest bits of Star Wars, and (nearly) without a single laser sword.

• 1 month later...