Top 3 artists you want to see live that you've never seen before

username

Aerosmith

How have you not seen Aerosmith? They tour North America every year.

No, because I'm not very good at checking when bands come to town (unless it's GNR of course). I decided not to go two years ago as I just can't bring myself to spend $180 or more for a ticket. I like concerts and seeing live bands, but not at such inflated costs. They did play a festival near me where tickets were $85 for the day, but I snoozed and tickets sold out.

Oasis

AC/DC

Metallica

not a huge fan of AC/DC or Metallica but I just wanna see them live. Hopefully someday oasis reunite and I get a chance to see them.

I recently read that Noel and Liam are both up for it. Despite Noel's recent remarks about an Oasis reunion not having any impact and all. At least they've buried the hatchet. I was lucky enough to see them in 2011, great gig! I'd definitely go see them again if they tour.

Oasis

AC/DC

Metallica

not a huge fan of AC/DC or Metallica but I just wanna see them live. Hopefully someday oasis reunite and I get a chance to see them.

I recently read that Noel and Liam are both up for it. Despite Noel's recent remarks about an Oasis reunion not having any impact and all. At least they've buried the hatchet. I was lucky enough to see them in 2011, great gig! I'd definitely go see them again if they tour.

I read that too. Would be great if they did. Noel's new stuff is great but I'd prefer an Oasis reunion. Other than Oasis I've pretty much seen every band I've ever REALLY wanted to see. The other two wold just be nice. Same with KISS would be a cool show even though I'm not a KISS fan in the slightest.

Aerosmith

No, because I'm not very good at checking when bands come to town (unless it's GNR of course). I decided not to go two years ago as I just can't bring myself to spend $180 or more for a ticket. I like concerts and seeing live bands, but not at such inflated costs. They did play a festival near me where tickets were $85 for the day, but I snoozed and tickets sold out.

I spent like $30 to see them last time. From what I remember, Aerosmith offers ok priced tiers

Aerosmith

I spent like $30 to see them last time. From what I remember, Aerosmith offers ok priced tiers

I think the last time they played a solo show in and around where i live the cheapest tickets were around $80. Pretty sure it meant sitting in the nose bleeds of a shitty arena. No thanks. If I'm going to a concert at an arena, I want to be on the floor or on the side of the stage, either in the lower bowl or the first couple rows of the upper. Not a fan of sitting hundreds of yards away and listening to the music echo off the building.

Chuck Berry, Little Richard, BB King, thats off the top of my head.

I've seen Berry (2007) and I've seen BB thrice (2005, 2009 and 2011).

I really enjoyed Chuck Berry. Technically it really wasn't that good a gig. Messy, a bit sloppy. But he just radiated so much pleasure in being there and he had loads of fun playing. His daughter sang too and his son played either guitar or bass. Really enjoyable fun gig! In the middle of a song (his last?) he just stopped and said "wait, did we even play Johnny B Goode yet?!" and kicked into that without even finishing the other song. Really cool stuff. :)

I'd go see BB even if he'd just sit in a chair and make faces. Everything about the guy is magic, even when he's having a bad day. The voice is magical as ever, and often so is his playing. The whole thing radiates history and class, except when he throws some gold necklaces into the crowd after the last song. But most of all, like Berry, there's so much joy in the show. I love that.