Top 3 artists you want to see live that you've never seen before

username

2. Pink Floyd

Without Rick it just wouldn't be Floyd though. So that ship has pretty much sailed.

Same cold be said of The WHO and some fans don't think it is Led Zeppelin without Bonzo......... :shrugs:

I would not want to see a reunited Pink Floyd without Roger Waters but they certainly could put on a representative show without Rick. You could argue this would not be the "real" Pink Floyd but that would be the best we could get and if it happened I would kill for ticket.

That being said I think we have a better chance of Guns reunion before Pink Floyd.

Guess Neil and Roger still have something to say instead of Black Sabbath, the Rolling Stones or McCartney who are getting old. Hell I said no to Elton John two years ago. Robert Plant might be interesting one day.

I know Ghost BC are putting on a great show.

Edited by Silent Jay

I've done pretty good at knocking out most of my #1's and must-sees.

1.Rolling Stones

2.Metallica

3.Eminem

Some I didn't count because they've broken up and might not ever get the chance (as of now)

1.Guns N Roses (the original. seen them all in some way shape or form already)

2.White Stripes (I've seen Jack White)

3.Rage Against the Machine

KISS

man, then you should've seen 'em a few years back. Paul was so much better back in the Alive 35 tour. His voice is blown nowadays. Still a great show, but KISS 2011 was one of the best concerts I have ever been to, KISS Monster Tour was a good show, but nothing that special.

KISS

man, then you should've seen 'em a few years back. Paul was so much better back in the Alive 35 tour. His voice is blown nowadays. Still a great show, but KISS 2011 was one of the best concerts I have ever been to, KISS Monster Tour was a good show, but nothing that special.

I think they came to London in 2012 but I was still up in St Andrews, they're doing Download this year same day as Slash but I can't be fussed to go to Donington, they'll prob announce a London date closer to the Download date.

Yeah I've seen from videos online that Paul's voice isn't so hot but it still looks like a great time. I mean, I saw GNR in 2013/14... :P

Prince is the only guy I'm really dying to go see live.

Maybe Metallica if it was a show where they only played Master of Puppets and albums released before it.

That will literally never happen.

Guess Neil and Roger still have something to say instead of Black Sabbath, the Rolling Stones or McCartney who are getting old. Hell I said no to Elton John two years ago. Robert Plant might be interesting one day.

I know Ghost BC are putting on a great show.

I saw Ghost open for Maiden a bunch of times last year. It was fun, but not as good as I expected. That said, they didn't have the full production when opening for Maiden, so it probably wasn't a very fair judgement. I will definitely see them next time they headline in the US with the full show.

• Like 1

KISS

i've seen them in 2010, Paul paid tribute to Ronnie James Dio. It was a nice gesture. Great show.

KISS

i've seen them in 2010, Paul paid tribute to Ronnie James Dio. It was a nice gesture. Great show.

They put on quite a performance. They give it their all every night.

Kiss were brilliant in 2012 if you are willing to get over the fact that they have a couple of idiots in Peter and Ace's makeup. Saw them in Newcastle and it was one of the best shows I have seen.

Eric Singer is an excellent drummer, but I agree he doesn't really belong in KISS.

Kiss were brilliant in 2012 if you are willing to get over the fact that they have a couple of idiots in Peter and Ace's makeup. Saw them in Newcastle and it was one of the best shows I have seen.

Eric Singer is an excellent drummer, but I agree he doesn't really belong in KISS.

I don't really get the hate except for the make-up thing. The last two albums have arguably been the most solid since Dynasty and that's saying a lot. Tommy Thayer had songwriting credits and Eric's drumming is great all around. Sure, it sucks Gene and Paul stole Ace and Peter's make ups and Tommy and Eric were fine with it but... other than that, this KISS line-up is doing great.