How huge would a secret reunion show be????

Apollo

The night before the Hall of Fame induction would have been a great night for this.

But let's pretend that Axl got back into tip top shape.

And on July 7th, the classic line-up got together and played a 90-minute set at The Whiskey in front of 250 unsuspecting rock fans. It was advertised as some other artist, say Dead Daisies or Hookers and Blow and only a $5 fee was charged to guarantee a sell out.

NO LEAKS happened, so nobody knew in advanced that the old band was actually playing.

The classic line-up hits the stage at 11 pm. Crowd goes crazy. They destroy the stage for 90-minutes.

Axl sounds great.

They debut three songs - two rockers and a ballad.

Show is professionally video taped. No cell-phones were allowed.

The label then releases a package deal that has studio versions of three songs, a live CD and a live DVD of the show. Sells it for $35.

How huge would that be?

Well if we're playing "let's pretend" how cool would it be if the 1993 lineup took a time machine to the present day and killed their future selves and replaced them, and just continued on as if the band never broke up?

And then they came over your house for a special birthday party and said "Apollo, you're our best friend...join the band!" and you did, and you all lived happily ever after...THE END.

• Like 2

Well if we're playing "let's pretend" how cool would it be if the 1993 lineup took a time machine to the present day and killed their future selves and replaced them, and just continued on as if the band never broke up?

And how long would it take for them to split up this time? :lol:

In this scenario If I'd gone to a bar to see hookers & blow and the doormen said I wasn't allowed to come in with my phone I'd have laughed in his face and gone to another bar, then regretted it for the rest of my life.

My point proven.

Like the plotline to Back to the Future, Somebody should take this picture,

article-0-0E34C3F600000578-920_634x632.j

And travel back in time to 1993 and show Axl it: ''this is what you will become if you follow your ongoing course of acting like a wanker. But you can change it now''

I think Axl is quite content.

For some harcore fans on GN'R forums? It would be great...

For the general public? They wouldn't give a fuck ...

So the general public wouldn't care about a GnR reunion?

This forum is mental. I was just reading about how playing 2 songs together at the RnR HOF would have ruined a reunion tour. And how they would have been paid 7 figures for a reunion tour.

Now you are saying nobody would care about a reunion?