Suicide Squad/Jared Leto as the Joker Thread

I'm mainly interested in Margot Robbie. She looks pretty hot as Harley Quinn.

Theres another cover with Carla Delavigne as Enchantress but I was not able to post it (something about not being allowed to use the image extension) but she looks both hot and creepy at the same time

I'm tired of hearing people saying that i like weird chicks. Most of guys think Cara Delevingne is ugly or weird ._.

For me she's the perfect woman. Her personality, her beauty, her eyebrows. It's a dream girl to be honest and I find hard to believe that there are people out there who consider her ugly and weird.

I'm tired of hearing people saying that i like weird chicks. Most of guys think Cara Delevingne is ugly or weird ._.

For me she's the perfect woman. Her personality, her beauty, her eyebrows. It's a dream girl to be honest and I find hard to believe that there are people out there who consider her ugly and weird.

She's got weird toes. Deal breaker.

• 2 months later...

00002267e-Cara_Delevingne.jpg

I am not looking forward to this film as it seems to have gone for a goofy style.

• Like 2

David Ayer just isn't that great of a director.

He suggests a style more than he presents one, that's why his movies are very middle-of-the-road. You can see his influences, but he never rises to the occasion and makes them more than just influences.

He is, however, a decent writer. So, we'll see.

00002267e-Cara_Delevingne.jpg

Beautiful.

:heart:

• Like 1