Interview with Barbie Von Grief

Well I tried to contact Barbie Von Grief, the real one, she gave a weird reply, I just asked normal questions and not too much personal stuff, so well here it is

Hi Barbi, I am a member of a GNR forum, I would like to ask you some questions, you were a big part of GNR and an inspiration to a song also, I know it is your past, but it will be always connected with you, There are many GNR fans who are very interested to know about you. So well here are the questions

1). Tell something about yourself, where are you from, where did you grow up?

2). When and Where was the first time you met Axl?

3). Who is Rocket Queen and how it inspired Axl to write that song?

4). How much time you used to spend with the GNR members back in the day?

5). What do you think about Axl, New GNR and Chinese Democracy?

6). How was your relationship with the other band members other than Axl?

7). Are you in still contact with Axl? When was the last time you met him?

8). What do you do these days?

9). There were other people who were in the gang like Marc Canter, Vicky Hamilton, Tom Zutat, so are you still in contact with those people?

10). Everyone talks and wants a GNR Reunion, what is your opinion on that?

I know you have a different life now and I will understand if you dont answer these questions, but there are many other GNR fans who want to know about you and want the answer for these questions, I hope you reply

And this is her reply

HOW CAN I ANSWER YOU AND NOT HAVE YOU QUOTE ME? I am his ghostwriter..have you watched the videos? Im the tattoo , me and monique, i bought it, I'm the reason we have a coffin because he and i said we were going to marry at 30---he wrote estranged about me at 28....dust and bones is about the day i packed up and left...go read it....rocket queen in a song I wrote and changed for him to sing, don't cry got them signed , go watch the video , monique and i were at the roxy and i sung it to him ...go read double talking jive, go read pretty tied up , i left a million dollars at his...watch the videos carefully and get back to me ill explain all of it ...we were supposed to marry, thats why november rain is that way

Well I contacted the real deal, but I dont know where I went wrong, so If the admins or the Marc try to contact her and get some sensible stuff out of her, then it will be good, I tried whatever I could, I dont know what should I even reply to her reply, any suggestions?

Well I tried to contact Barbie Von Grief, the real one, she gave a weird reply, I just asked normal questions and not too much personal stuff, so well here it is

Hi Barbi, I am a member of a GNR forum, I would like to ask you some questions, you were a big part of GNR and an inspiration to a song also, I know it is your past, but it will be always connected with you, There are many GNR fans who are very interested to know about you. So well here are the questions

1). Tell something about yourself, where are you from, where did you grow up?

2). When and Where was the first time you met Axl?

3). Who is Rocket Queen and how it inspired Axl to write that song?

4). How much time you used to spend with the GNR members back in the day?

5). What do you think about Axl, New GNR and Chinese Democracy?

6). How was your relationship with the other band members other than Axl?

7). Are you in still contact with Axl? When was the last time you met him?

8). What do you do these days?

9). There were other people who were in the gang like Marc Canter, Vicky Hamilton, Tom Zutat, so are you still in contact with those people?

10). Everyone talks and wants a GNR Reunion, what is your opinion on that?

I know you have a different life now and I will understand if you dont answer these questions, but there are many other GNR fans who want to know about you and want the answer for these questions, I hope you reply

And this is her reply

HOW CAN I ANSWER YOU AND NOT HAVE YOU QUOTE ME? I am his ghostwriter..have you watched the videos? Im the tattoo , me and monique, i bought it, I'm the reason we have a coffin because he and i said we were going to marry at 30---he wrote estranged about me at 28....dust and bones is about the day i packed up and left...go read it....rocket queen in a song I wrote and changed for him to sing, don't cry got them signed , go watch the video , monique and i were at the roxy and i sung it to him ...go read double talking jive, go read pretty tied up , i left a million dollars at his...watch the videos carefully and get back to me ill explain all of it ...we were supposed to marry, thats why november rain is that way

LOL at her response. In her claims she mentions songs which lyrics were mainly written by Izzy. Hardly to believe her. Edited by Free Bird

I messaged Marc and I asked him if the person I contacted is the real deal or not, so well lets see what he replies, if he says the one I contacted is the real deal then I wont be surprised if that blog was by her cause even in that there was weird stuff like how she gave this weird reply

Dude, that person is full of shit. How can you believe even a word of that blog or her reply to you?

Yeah I know that Blog is fake and whoever wrote it is a creep, but I dint contact her through the blog, I contacted some other way who I think is the real deal, but yeah the chances are high that whoever it is has some mental problems and is a weirdo

I am friends with the real Barbi on Facebook, and this is really how she writes....

She posted about shooting some documentary and 20 seconds costed her 4 hours or something, I can see you in her friend list on fb, so it means I did contact the right person, me and you have 4 mutual friends lol

• Like 1