What song (just one!) would you remove from an album to improve that album?

GivenToFly

The Crunge - Houses of the Holy

This

Replace the spot with the title track for a proper release please!

------

CD: Prostitute

Black Sabbath: Am i Going Insane (radio) (from Sabotage)

Black Sabbath: Live Forever (from 13, bad filler, Methademic or Pariah should be on the standard edition also "they" have another song on Eternal idol with the same title, lol)

Marilyn Manson: Odds of Even (from The Pale Emperor)

Monster Magnet: Your Lies Become You (from Powertrip, this album is almost perfect, but that song is not a proper final for the album)

Slipknot: The One That Kills The Least (from .5 The Gray Chapter, nomen est omen, lol, that track is pure shit)

Ozzy: Old LA Tonight (from Ozzmosis)

Led Zeppelin: Night Flight (from Physical Graffiti)

Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast - Invaders

Megadeth - Peace Sells - The Conjuring

Megadeth - Rust In Peace - Dawn Patrol

Metallica - Master Of Puppets - Disposable Heroes

Metallica - ...And Justice For All - The Shortest Straw

Metallica - Death Magnetic - The Judas Kiss

Slash - Slash - Nothing To Say

Did your mum bottle feed you lead paint?

Nope. Just don't like these songs. Was re-analyzing this list and probably the only one I could've done differently is The Judas Kiss. Broken, Beat & Scarred is probably worse.
Broken, Beat & Scarred? As in the song most people consider their favourite off Death Magnetic? This just gets more and more dire.

That song is horrible. Dreadful. Ughhhh

First: Nothing To say, beneath the Savage Sun and now Broken?....

fuckiong lol, you have terrible taste, imho

I can't decide if I'd ditch Changes or FX off of Sabbath's Volume Four...

Changes? C'mon that song contains one of the best Ozzy vocals...

FX is not a big deal and i think it's add a little bit of "doomy" feeling to the album

Slash - Beneath The Savage Sun

So you'd remove the best song on the album to make the album better? Interesting.

Band - U2

Album - No Line On The Horizon

Song - Unknown Caller

it's easily their worst song in my opinion.

To each their own, hate that song. Heard it live, it was the worst part of the concert for me. Best songs in the album are probably Automatic Overdrive, Bent To Fly, Battleground, Iris Of The Storm and World on Fire. It's not a great album, though.

The three songs on DM that are, the central masterpieces, in my opinion are, My Apocalypse, All Nightmare Long and Judas Kiss, i.e. the three thrash numbers. I might make an argument for the instrumental also if it had a minute chopped off it (it plods a bit). I definitely would shorten the tracklisting on that album but DM would cut out the first two songs and open with Cyanide.

The three songs on DM that are, the central masterpieces, in my opinion are, My Apocalypse, All Nightmare Long and Judas Kiss, i.e. the three thrash numbers. I might make an argument for the instrumental also if it had a minute chopped off it (it plods a bit). I definitely would shorten the tracklisting on that album but DM would cut out the first two songs and open with Cyanide.

I like The End Of The Line, even though I know it's more like an expanded Fuel-type song than a classic Metallica one. The center pieces to DM are, IMO: The Day That Never Comes, All Nightmare Long and My Apocalypse. The Day That Never Comes might not compare to older ballads but it stands out in the midst of a bunch of riffs all-around and James's frequent non-melodical singing on that album.

I can't decide if I'd ditch Changes or FX off of Sabbath's Volume Four...

Changes? I just can't...even. ..

Changes is really cool and FX is so short it's pointless to take it out, IMO. It's there to point out the vibe during the recording process of that album. They were stoned out of their minds and recorded that shit and thought it'd be cool to put on the album. That's how cool it is.