Halo 5: Guardians

ZoSoRose

Well, its time for the Halo 5 hype machine to start rolling. Screw the haters, I loved Halo 4 and this is looking to be a die hard Halo fan's dream game

-Arbiter is back

-Blue Team (Linda, Fred, and Kelly) will make their in game debut

-Buck and Romeo from ODST might make a return

-Sanghelios is a location (the Elite homeworld)

-AWOL Master Chief vs. UNSC/ Agent Locke storyline seems really intriguing

-More Forerunner aspects

-More balanced multiplayer (no loadouts, no ordinance, no armor abilities, and weapons on the map)

-Top notch production values

Today they are teasing this epic poster, so far this is what fans have come up with http://www.readyuplive.com/images/huntpieces.jpg

We will no doubt get a magazine preview soon and e3 will give us a better glimpse of the story.

Yes, I know 343 fucked up The Master Chief Collection. That was rushed, the Halo 5 beta ran flawlessly, though, and I am confident they will learn from their fuck up.

-More balanced multiplayer (no loadouts, no ordinance, no armor abilities, and weapons on the map)

There are armor abilities, but they're implemented a lot better than H4.

True, but they are far less OP than Reach and H4. Plus, everyone gets the same things

I really enjoyed the beta. All of the new features fazed me but they implemented them as good as they possibly could. They still don't belong in Halo and the series would be better off without sprint and thruster and such, but that's what the market trend is and that's all console FPS developers are interested in now, so whatever.

It feels like what Reach and Halo 4 were kind of supposed to be, but came very very far from achieving. The gunplay and map design were both really good and it'll only get better with the post-beta tuning.

I can't wait for the campaign, hoping for more light to be shed on the story of the game at E3.

• 1 month later...