Axl's Letter to Indonesian President

Clear dig at Slash... Sorry, I had to say it.

Seriously, Axl talking about forgiveness is a good sign, maybe now he's ready to forgive his beloved friend Slash.

This subject is popular in Brazil right now because there's another stupid Brazilian asshole being executed today as well. Can't say I feel happy for his death but I'm not exactly sad. At first, I sincerely thought Axl would talk about the Brazilian dude. I'm surprised. Brazilian fans will be pissed.

• Like 1

Unfortunately it appears that the two men referenced in Axl's letter were executed hours ago, along with several others ... however the 3rd name (Mary Jane Fiesta Veloso) was apparently given a reprieve and may still be alive.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/apr/28/bali-nine-andrew-chan-myuran-sukumaran-executed-indonesia-mercy

Indonesian television is also reporting that the executions of eight prisoners – all men – have taken place, but that the Filipina woman, Mary Jane Veloso, was spared at the last minute, after a woman accused of tricking her into carrying drugs turned herself into police in the Philippines on Tuesday.

There are reports that the executions took place at around 00.25 local time.

Amelia Freelander (@AmeliaAmnestyOz) April 28, 2015

#Indonesia confirms executions of 8: including Myu and Andrew. The darkest of days. The fight to end death penalty must continue.

• Like 2

Apart from Axl's letter, it is pretty sad what is happening in this world, Yeah its wrong to smuggle and they should be punished, but why are the rich people who kill innocent people get away with it, this is what pisses me off

• Like 1