Watch Depressing Scott Weiland Footage From Performance At Bar In Texas

realpoti

I noticed also the video's trending throughout social media this evening, nobody's buying the story that it's a broken earpiece, exhaustion and a few drinks before the performance

It's almost eerie how he seems to be in a deep trance throughout the performance

11188258_10153244717687456_5088206397139

I might go to the show next Friday and report back. This is from happier times in 2011. As you can tell he was THRILLED to meet me but in all fairness,this was a few minutes after he walked off stage and he was probably tired. I didn't pay anything to meet him and he sure didn't say "LET'S SUCK A DICK"

I've never understood what people see or hear in this guy.

He's in my top 5 favorite singers of all time along with Axl,Billie Joe Armstrong, Eddie Vedder and Vince Neil. Music is subjective and to me Weiland was and can still be a very charismatic lead singer. I have my memories of him from live STP shows I saw 20 years ago to drown out that depressing performance.

Edited by Subtle Signs

I might go to the show next Friday and report back. This is from happier times in 2011. As you can tell he was THRILLED to meet me but in all fairness,this was a few minutes after he walked off stage and he was probably tired. I didn't pay anything to meet him and he sure didn't say "LET'S SUCK A DICK"

He's in my top 5 favorite singers of all time along with Axl,Billie Joe Armstrong, Eddie Vedder and Vince Neil. Music is subjective and to me Weiland was and can still be a very charismatic lead singer. I have my memories of him from live STP shows I saw 20 years ago to drown out that depressing performance.

That's cool

He didn't let me take a pic when I met him, but that was at a book signing

That's cool

At those events ,it's not necessarily up to him. Most of the time I'd just have the guy behind me take the pic of me handing him the book but yeah usually they won't stop and pose for individual photographs.

That's cool

At those events ,it's not necessarily up to him. Most of the time I'd just have the guy behind me take the pic of me handing him the book but yeah usually they won't stop and pose for individual photographs.

Yeah, we didn't try while in line. It was after and everyone left but he was in the back. The store owner asked him for us and he said no lol

No biggie

I have seen him 6 times with VR, the guy in this video is on his way to the grave fast. Completely different person. I had to watch it twice to make sure it was really him. WTF dude get some fucking help

Are you going to his gig next Thursday at the Mod Club?

https://m.soundcloud.com/always_ending/scott-weiland-the-wildabouts-varsity-theater-43015-vasoline-board-recording

He sounds just fine a couple days later but it only makes headlines if it's a train wreck.

So he's either high as fuck, or he just doesn't care enough to perform consistently? This doesn't prove anything worthwhile.

https://m.soundcloud.com/always_ending/scott-weiland-the-wildabouts-varsity-theater-43015-vasoline-board-recording

He sounds just fine a couple days later but it only makes headlines if it's a train wreck.

So he's either high as fuck, or he just doesn't care enough to perform consistently? This doesn't prove anything worthwhile.

He had a terrible show. Big deal,it happens to pretty much any band. It probably happened twenty years ago as well but we didn't have social media to obsess on over it. None of us know what's wrong with him. It could've been his monitors along with a combination of prescription drugs and alcohol,who knows? If it was my show that it happened at,I'd be pissed but life goes on. Now,I feel he should give a free album download or something to the ticket holders of the Texas show because that was brutal.

He had a terrible show. Big deal,it happens to pretty much any band. It probably happened twenty years ago as well but we didn't have social media to obsess on over it. None of us know what's wrong with him. It could've been his monitors along with a combination of prescription drugs and alcohol,who knows? If it was my show that it happened at,I'd be pissed but life goes on. Now,I feel he should give a free album download or something to the ticket holders of the Texas show because that was brutal.

If you really buy that then you may need more help than he does.

I have seen him 6 times with VR, the guy in this video is on his way to the grave fast. Completely different person. I had to watch it twice to make sure it was really him. WTF dude get some fucking help

He says he's clean. What more do you want? he says that stuff is all in the past.

He says he's clean. What more do you want? he says that stuff is all in the past.

If he is strung out on hard drugs then why did he have a miraculous recovery a day later and perform the song as it's meant to be sung? This is a serious question,I don't have much knowledge on this subject.

If he is strung out on hard drugs then why did he have a miraculous recovery a day later and perform the song as it's meant to be sung? This is a serious question,I don't have much knowledge on this subject.

He can perform high, but in the original video he's performing too high.... apparently.

edit: what the fuck is with the jacket thing?

Edited by Gordon Comstock