Watch Depressing Scott Weiland Footage From Performance At Bar In Texas

realpoti

https://m.soundcloud.com/always_ending/scott-weiland-the-wildabouts-varsity-theater-43015-vasoline-board-recording

He sounds just fine a couple days later but it only makes headlines if it's a train wreck.

So he's either high as fuck, or he just doesn't care enough to perform consistently? This doesn't prove anything worthwhile.
He had a terrible show. Big deal,it happens to pretty much any band. It probably happened twenty years ago as well but we didn't have social media to obsess on over it. None of us know what's wrong with him. It could've been his monitors along with a combination of prescription drugs and alcohol,who knows? If it was my show that it happened at,I'd be pissed but life goes on. Now,I feel he should give a free album download or something to the ticket holders of the Texas show because that was brutal.

If you really buy that then you may need more help than he does.

I have seen him 6 times with VR, the guy in this video is on his way to the grave fast. Completely different person. I had to watch it twice to make sure it was really him. WTF dude get some fucking help

He says he's clean. What more do you want? he says that stuff is all in the past.

Haha. That's what junkies say dude.

https://m.soundcloud.com/always_ending/scott-weiland-the-wildabouts-varsity-theater-43015-vasoline-board-recording

He sounds just fine a couple days later but it only makes headlines if it's a train wreck.

So he's either high as fuck, or he just doesn't care enough to perform consistently? This doesn't prove anything worthwhile.
He had a terrible show. Big deal,it happens to pretty much any band. It probably happened twenty years ago as well but we didn't have social media to obsess on over it. None of us know what's wrong with him. It could've been his monitors along with a combination of prescription drugs and alcohol,who knows? If it was my show that it happened at,I'd be pissed but life goes on. Now,I feel he should give a free album download or something to the ticket holders of the Texas show because that was brutal.

I have seen him 6 times with VR, the guy in this video is on his way to the grave fast. Completely different person. I had to watch it twice to make sure it was really him. WTF dude get some fucking help

He says he's clean. What more do you want? he says that stuff is all in the past.

Exactly. Talk is cheap. A performance like that speaks way more than whatever Scott or his PR rep could say about it.

And people want this guy back in VR?

Back in STP.

He shouldn't come close to any of those until he's in and properly out of rehab, and even though, if any of those bands accept him back, especially STP, they're pretty open minded, forgiving fellas. Not everyone gets a third chance at not fucking up.

That's precisely what I'm saying.

Edited by Mr. Dude

Jesus Christ

HORRIBLE interviewer, but Scott was gone. Sad shit

Surprise interview or not, there was no excuse for the jock to be that unprepared. He gives ALL of us a bad name. That was painful to listen to him stumble his way through that.

But...wow. I honestly fear the worst for Scott at this point. I just really hope he can somehow get it together and save himself.

Jesus Christ

HORRIBLE interviewer, but Scott was gone. Sad shit

Surprise interview or not, there was no excuse for the jock to be that unprepared. He gives ALL of us a bad name. That was painful to listen to him stumble his way through that.

But...wow. I honestly fear the worst for Scott at this point. I just really hope he can somehow get it together and save himself.

Yeah, my butthole was clenched because of how bad they both were

It turns out, that he was drunk
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/scott-weiland-the-internet-makes-haters-think-that-they-have-a-voice/

"There were people on there saying that I was on heroin again. I haven't done heroin in thirteen years."

A rep for Weiland issued a statement explaining that Weiland was tired and had had a couple of drinks before the show, in addition to his earpiece audio issues.

:(

Man, watched this and i remember when my dad was an alcoholic, Weiland looks exactly like him in this video...

He was decent at Rock On The Range over the weekend, musically at least. It wasn't the best I've seen him but it wasn't the worst either. His stage presence was fairly non-existent, like a mellowed out version of what he's been like since the STP reunion. When he spoke you could barely hear him, which is what he's been like every time I've seen him besides VR and the first solo show I saw.

He was decent at Rock On The Range over the weekend, musically at least. It wasn't the best I've seen him but it wasn't the worst either. His stage presence was fairly non-existent, like a mellowed out version of what he's been like since the STP reunion. When he spoke you could barely hear him, which is what he's been like every time I've seen him besides VR and the first solo show I saw.

Idk its really bad. A far cry from when I saw him in like 2012 or 13 or something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=526&v=E-koFP1wQJg

Edited by ZoSoRose