Hair Care

Snake-Pit

I think the government should provide universal hair care. If they have to tax us more to do so, fine.

I wouldn't go that far, but I would appreciate some flexibility with work, so it's easier to book a hairdressers appointment, as it's difficult to get a Saturday booking. I probably get my hair cut 3 or 4 times a year, I need an hour chair.

When I start employing people, I'm going to make sure that they all have the option to get a hair cut without hassle.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

So, I have an appointment for a restyle booked. Thinking of going for the chop.

Going to discuss it with my stylist first before deciding on how short. I want to set my curls free. The trouble is, all the photos I find are of elvish faerie types with cheekbones you could hurt yourself on. I'm all chubby cheeks, big nose and a huge chin. So these are my options, would like to hear what you think/any advice. Not had hair that short before.

2mfgoco.jpg

2h4b8cp.jpg

11i0olv.jpg

• Like 1

Am I the only person that saw the thread title and thought that Miser was back again?

I literally ran into this thread awaiting Miser's return when I checked here as soon as I got up this morning :lol:

I thought Pappy made a decent thread... turned out it's one of mine..

• Like 1

On 1/31/2016 at 6:37 PM, Gracii Guns said:

So, I have an appointment for a restyle booked. Thinking of going for the chop.

Going to discuss it with my stylist first before deciding on how short. I want to set my curls free. The trouble is, all the photos I find are of elvish faerie types with cheekbones you could hurt yourself on. I'm all chubby cheeks, big nose and a huge chin. So these are my options, would like to hear what you think/any advice. Not had hair that short before.

2mfgoco.jpg

2h4b8cp.jpg

11i0olv.jpg

I think short hair will be adorable on you!  I'd go for the first 2 more than the last, it's maybe too extreme.

I'm leaning towards this style for the wedding:

maxresdefault-1.thumb.jpg.11fce68d666f81

After which I am thinking of going for the chop myself!  Something along these lines:

CSlretdW4AEpFew.jpg

Soft-Blonde-Ombre-Bob.jpg

Bob-Hair-inspiracao-blog-a-melhor-escolh

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

Thanks Syd. Agree the pixie might be too extreme and people might realise how big my face is. (The horror!)

That braid is lovely. Are you still having bling draping down your back with that? 

I'd go for your top suggestion, lots of texture and a great length for your proportions. 

18 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Thanks Syd. Agree the pixie might be too extreme and people might realise how big my face is. (The horror!)

That braid is lovely. Are you still having bling draping down your back with that? 

I'd go for your top suggestion, lots of texture and a great length for your proportions. 

Probably not if I'm having it down like that, I will however likely add some hair jewellery instead, something like this:

il_570xN.851655806_rbb7.thumb.jpg.2ce15f

• 1 month later...