Captain America: Civil War

Whelp, it officially has more Avengers than even Age of Ultron. I'm psyched, Civil War is one of my favorite event series. I never thought I'd see it on the big screen. Psyched General Ross is back, it kind of sucked they were ignoring The Increadible Hulk and its nice to further validate that film. Plus we now have confirmation of Rhodney, Vision, and Scott Lang (Ant-Man) being in the film. Martin Freeman will also be in the film in an unconfirmed role.

Confirmed characters-

Captain America

Iron Man

Black Widow

Scarlet Witch

War Machine

Falcon

Vision

Ant-Man

Black Panther

Hawkeye

Spider-Man (All but confirmed)

Sharon Carter

The Winter Soldier

General Ross

Crossbones

Baron Zemo

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/07/vision-ant-man-war-machine-and-thunderbolt-ross-in-captain-america-civil-war

Edited by ZoSoRose

Ross but no Hulk?

Hulk and Thor are sitting this out it seems.

It makes sense, as neither had a big part in the story. I'm guessing Ross will be important with pro-registration or will be an advocate for using villains

I bet DC's salty over this.

With the Russo Bros on board and that impressive cast, this'll easily be the must-see superhero movie of the decade (at least until Avengers 3)

I'm relatively excited for Batman vs. Superman, but this will definitely overshadow it. BvS will make money, but this will make Avengers money

EDIT-

Even though this is an Avengers movie, I'm glad it has the Captain America moniker

A. Contract reasons (Evans is signed up for 3 Cap movies, and a certain amount of Avengers films)

B. Prevents over saturation (People would get sick of 'Avengers' movies considering Ultron is this year and Infinity War only starts 2 years after Civil War)

C. Will allow them to focus more on one character's point of view

So even though it has all of the current Avengers (and more), I can see why it is titled as a 'Captain America' film

Edited by ZoSoRose

I'm sure there will be another Thor movie. I thought both Thor movies were very good.

Since Thor mentioned those stones in the end of the Avengers and finding those stones, I'm sure they will make another one.

But then again, in the Guardians of the Galaxy they also found one of those stones and the villain in the end of Avengers 2 was also in GOTG, they maybe they will make a new Guardians movie and Thor will be in that one.

If any future Avengers movies only have the new avengers, I'm not interested. I don't think they would be as good as the originals.

I didn't think Captain America Winter Soldier was very good. It was too long and the fight scenes went on forever. The winter soldier kicked CA ass and saved his life, otherwise CA would have been dead.

I'm sure there will be another Thor movie. I thought both Thor movies were very good.

Since Thor mentioned those stones in the end of the Avengers and finding those stones, I'm sure they will make another one.

But then again, in the Guardians of the Galaxy they also found one of those stones and the villain in the end of Avengers 2 was also in GOTG, they maybe they will make a new Guardians movie and Thor will be in that one.

If any future Avengers movies only have the new avengers, I'm not interested. I don't think they would be as good as the originals.

I didn't think Captain America Winter Soldier was very good. It was too long and the fight scenes went on forever. The winter soldier kicked CA ass and saved his life, otherwise CA would have been dead.

Spotted the casual fan :lol: (which is totally fine)

Marvel's schedule's been announced through 2019. There will be both new Thor and Guardians movies.

Winter Soldier was also one of the best MCU movies imo

Um...

b2qyramcqaawfy--112778.jpg

Though I believe some of these release dates have been changed.

Winter Soldier was much better than The First Avenger.

I'd go GotG, TWS, Avengers Assemble. (Haven't seen Age of Ultron yet).

Edited by luciusfunk

Black Panther and Captain Marvel are now in between the Infinity War movies. The Inhumans is now after Infinity War part II. There is also a standalone Spider-Man in 2017

In humans is after infinity war 2? Are you sure? What sense does that make?

Black Panther and Captain Marvel are now in between the Infinity War movies. The Inhumans is now after Infinity War part II. There is also a standalone Spider-Man in 2017

In humans is after infinity war 2? Are you sure? What sense does that make?

So that it can ride the wave of Infinity War 2. That and they don't have any big dates left on that timeline for max ticket sales, unless they give it competition.

Apart from that, not like Infinity War 2 is the end of the MCU, there'll be other films and probably a 5th Avengers film announced by then with or without a changed cast.

• 6 months later...