Captain America: Civil War

Honestly, this looks much more interesting than Age of ULtron already. This one at least seems to have a purpose... Age of Ultron was completely pointless. Still, it has all the elements of yet another generic hero movie. Well, I guess it will be fun. Forgettable and fun.

There are only 3 MCU films I would watch more than once. Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, and now Civil War.

Fantastic film; I thought the first Avengers was pretty good, wasn't blown away by it, and I thought Age of Ultron was OK but ultimately forgettable, but this was just amazing. Great plot, miles above the crappy Civil War comic series, really hard to pick a side if you can pick one at all, deftly handles multiple plotlines without feeling overstuffed...

I would have never thought I would love films with Captain American and Ant-Man so much; I was a big Spider-Man comics fan from '97 to about '07, and of course he was spectacular in Civil War, but I can't believe just how much I end up rooting for characters I was indifferent to from the comics.

The Spiderman run in the film was a bit more than a cameo. He was in it for around 20 minutes with the rest of the cast. I'm actually surprised and impressed by the amount of screen time alot of the characters got compared to the other Avengers films.

This is basically the Avengers III, only much better than the other films in the series. The fan service air port fight, was easily better than anything in Batman vs. Super or the other Avengers films.

It's not perfect of course (it's predictable in the end), but it's engaging enough.

Saw a preview on the tonight show last night with Hawkeye and the Witch girl. It actually looked pretty good and funny.

It actually looks better than the last Iron Man 3 and Avengers: Age of Ultron. I thought they were too long and some parts were boring.

This Captain American actually looks very good with plenty of action, but also a good storyline. I would love to see Captain America kick Iron Man's ass!

What I liked the most was the women! Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Sharon Carter, and (most of all) the new Aunt May...ohhhh what glorious eye candy!

The rest of the movie was great too! Obviously it wasn't perfect and their were a few hiccups here and there but it was MILES better than man of steel, batman v superman, and age of ultron. Not quite sure yet where it ranks with some of marvel's better films, but it's definitely high up there. 4/5