Nirvana's best song debate.

Towelie

Hairspray Queen

Mr Moustache

Curmudgeon

Underrated classics. Their version of Here She Comes Now is pretty brilliant too. Closest Kurt Cobain ever came to writing a naff song was Downer, which he called his Black Flag song. It's just kinda atypical and Kurt was never atypical. But it's got enough charm to it to carry it through. Wrote it pretty early on too i believe.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

Probably one of these three...

About a Girl

Lithium

Sappy

Lake of Fire is a personal favorite.

Yeah, he really set The Meat Puppets stuff on fire, like Oh Me, Lake of Fire and what was the other one they did? Did you ever check out The Meat Puppets J? I think you'd like em, check out Meat Puppets II.

I would've liked to've seen Kurt veer off into like, Butthole Surfers type territory, piss everyone off :)

Probably one of these three...

About a Girl

Lithium

Sappy

Lake of Fire is a personal favorite.

Yeah, he really set The Meat Puppets stuff on fire, like Oh Me, Lake of Fire and what was the other one they did? Did you ever check out The Meat Puppets J? I think you'd like em, check out Meat Puppets II.

I would've liked to've seen Kurt veer off into like, Butthole Surfers type territory, piss everyone off :)

Plateau

I remember when You Know You're Right came out. That's really when it hit me how much we missed him. What I wouldn't give for a 30 year Kurt career. :(

this

• Like 1