Riki Rachtman's CATHOUSE LIVE FESTIVAL with EXTREME,SEBASTIAN BACH,TOM KEIFER,GILBY CLARKE & MANY MORE!

Subtle Signs

All the bands that hung out at the Cat house in the 80's and got plenty of booty!

I blame Ricki for the end of the Headbanger's ball. He stopped playing videos by bands I liked because he didn't like them. Maybe if he continued to play bands like the ones he's having at his festival, the ball would have stayed on longer.

I wonder if Axl still bothers with him? lol

He can thank Axl for getting that job on the HB too.

I tell you I wished I lived in LA because I would have definitely gone to this show!

Edited by Val22

Did you just argue that Headbanger's Ball would have stayed on air if more hair metal was played in the 90s?

LOL. I know, right. I don't think Riki was the program director, just the host.

Anyways there's only 2 bands on that line-up I'd go see and that would be Little Ceaser and Saigon Kick.

Did you just argue that Headbanger's Ball would have stayed on air if more hair metal was played in the 90s?

Anyways there's only 2 bands on that line-up I'd go see and that would be Little Ceaser and Saigon Kick.

the first Little Caesar album was overlooked at the time and isn't half bad

• Like 1

I think the band, as a whole, was overlooked. Their first album was great but Influence takes the fucking cake. I would have liked to have seen where Ron Young could have taken The Four Horsemen (another favorite of mine) to. I think it would have been badass.

I think the band, as a whole, was overlooked. Their first album was great but Influence takes the fucking cake. I would have liked to have seen where Ron Young could have taken The Four Horsemen (another favorite of mine) to. I think it would have been badass.

man, The Four Horsemen's debut album is all kinds of kick ass....Nobody Said It Was Easy :headbang:

Well, I just think it's funny that Ricki is having all the bands performing that he never played on the HB. He even said when he answered one fan's letter about Winger and Slaughter, etc. He said I won't be playing those bands here anymore.

Regardless of his feelings, he still should have played all kinds of rock videos of bands that made videos back then.

I don't consider any 90's bands from Seattle metal.

man, The Four Horsemen's debut album is all kinds of kick ass....Nobody Said It Was Easy :headbang:

Damn straight. It was a tragedy with what happened to them having 2 members die. Frank Starr had a awesome vocal range. He could sound like Bon Scott one minute then Steve Earle the next.

Well, I just think it's funny that Ricki is having all the bands performing that he never played on the HB. He even said when he answered one fan's letter about Winger and Slaughter, etc. He said I won't be playing those bands here anymore.

Regardless of his feelings, he still should have played all kinds of rock videos of bands that made videos back then.

I don't consider any 90's bands from Seattle metal.

Ricki was not the program director. He had absolutely no say to what videos were aired.

Edited by Jabberwocky