Teddy "Zig Zag" Andreadis

Słash

Teddy Zig Zag contributed with Slash on the snakepit albums, so any idea why Slash doesn't calls him to tour with him now? Maybe they can play November Rain and Estranged if Teddy joins Slash and Myles?

Whenever you see Slash, I know most of the time you wont talk to him regarding Guns, but maybe you can give him a suggestion that it would be cool to see him play November Rain and Estranged again and Teddy can help on the Piano for those songs

I doubt Slash would want to play November Rain and/or Estranged. I could see him playing Locomotive, though.

Well people said that Slash would not play YCBM cause it was written by Axl /Izzy and Slash was not allowed to play it, I can see Slash playing November Rain but there are very low chances of Estranged

Btw does Slash needs permission from Axl to play November Rain ? or Slash can play any GNR songs

I doubt Slash would want to play November Rain and/or Estranged. I could see him playing Locomotive, though.

Well people said that Slash would not play YCBM cause it was written by Axl /Izzy and Slash was not allowed to play it, I can see Slash playing November Rain but there are very low chances of Estranged

Btw does Slash needs permission from Axl to play November Rain ? or Slash can play any GNR songs

Slash is allowed to play whatever he wants, even the entire Gn'R catalog if he wanted to, so whoever claimed "he wasn't allowed" was and is dead wrong.

Teddy Zig Zag contributed with Slash on the snakepit albums, so any idea why Slash doesn't calls him to tour with him now? Maybe they can play November Rain and Estranged if Teddy joins Slash and Myles?

Whenever you see Slash, I know most of the time you wont talk to him regarding Guns, but maybe you can give him a suggestion that it would be cool to see him play November Rain and Estranged again and Teddy can help on the Piano for those songs

I thought that everybody here on this forum knew the whole story (or at least the basics) on November Rain, Estranged etc

I thought that everybody here on this forum knew the whole story (or at least the basics) on November Rain, Estranged etc

What whole story or basics on November Rain and Estranged?

What whole story or basics on November Rain and Estranged?

They were mostly written by Axl Rose.

The band (Izzy, Duff Slash) wasnt too happy to record the piano-ballad stuff.