The Who Hits 50!

axlslash

I'd love to see them again! Saw them in 08 and it was magic. I'll try and hit up a show in the Fall but might not be likely since there are other shows I'm headed too.

Glad I've seen them, though. The 2008 show was everything I could want in a modern day Who production, so I won't be too sad if I miss them again.

2008 is the last time I saw them. It was great, so much better than in 2006.

I'd love to see them again! Saw them in 08 and it was magic. I'll try and hit up a show in the Fall but might not be likely since there are other shows I'm headed too.

Glad I've seen them, though. The 2008 show was everything I could want in a modern day Who production, so I won't be too sad if I miss them again.

My friend saw them on The Endless Wire tour. He liked it. I liked the setlist from 2008 and on better than 2006. Glad they put Quadrophenia songs back in

My friend saw them on The Endless Wire tour. He liked it. I liked the setlist from 2008 and on better than 2006. Glad they put Quadrophenia songs back in

I still liked 2006 for sure, but 2008 was much better. Killer setlist too.

1. Saw the Who in Madison Square Garden in 1973! One of the best shows ever! They all destroyed their instruments at the end of the show!

I haven't seen them lately, but my husband went to see them with his late brother the last tour they did when their bassist died. They were in the front row because my brother in law was in a wheelchair. Anyway, seeing them would be bittersweet for him.

One of the all time best rock bands ever!

Someone wrote me that they're posting discount tix on Groupon.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-the-who-68

I'm in the middle of John Lydon's book and he has nothing but great things to say about Pete Townshend. The Pistols used his studio early on and he let them do it for free.

1) The Nassau Colosseum is the absolute worst stadium I have ever been in. Period.

2) Roger will not hit every big note. He's a great showman, and he's working with what he's got, but this is their last tour for a reason. He hits very few of the big notes, and Pete songs are strategically placed in the set so Rog can take breaks.

Seeing them in Boston in the fall and while they might not be the real WHO without Mooney and the Ox I have never seen them live before so it is as close as I will ever get. :shrugs:

If they play anything like they did when I saw them in 2008, it is absolutely worth it

Seeing them in Boston in the fall and while they might not be the real WHO without Mooney and the Ox I have never seen them live before so it is as close as I will ever get. :shrugs:

If they play anything like they did when I saw them in 2008, it is absolutely worth it

They're better now. Quadrophenia 2012 was the best I'd ever seen them and they blew it out of the water.

They know this is it. Roger gave a long, emotional goodbye last night before Pete reminded him they're back here in November. There was a lot of reminiscing going on between them throughout, and there was an immediacy and vibrance to their performance that I'd never seen in the other 3x I've seen them. This is a show to see before they hang up their rock n' roll shoes, period. Even if you're a grumpy old git like Len :P

• Like 1