What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Len Cnut

Since Philthy Animal Taylor formerly of Motörhead died on 11th November, I've been trying to find as much live stuff, interviews and documentaries featuring him as I can. By all accounts a proper nutter, and a beast behind the drums. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a whole hell of a lot of stuff out there.

Here is something I uploaded from my own collection. Take noise music (pedal abusers and noise rockers) mixed in with public access shows, weird short films and even weirder performance art. Hit puree and you get this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggg7SCQ-VaQ

Thank you sir!

Gonna give that a listen in a few....the first 2 minutes are awesome enough.

• Like 1

Here is something I uploaded from my own collection. Take noise music (pedal abusers and noise rockers) mixed in with public access shows, weird short films and even weirder performance art. Hit puree and you get this here.

Do you have a volume two?

They never made a Vol. 2 unfortunately. This is one of those super rare DVD-R's that they pressed probably about 100 or so copies of. I did get to perform with Nuatical Almanac (the girl and guy with the Scotch Tape on their faces) about 10 years ago in Richmond, VA at the 804 Noise Festival.

Here's a short documentary on it. The girl from NA is the one playing the violin and I'm at the very end being interviewed while completely stoned

• 3 weeks later...
Is that the Paul McCartney thing? I liked that.

The one and only. A huge Buddy Holly fan. Many people still don't know Buddy's story. It's a shame. This doc came after a horrid shit movie that omitted many important key aspects of his life and career so Paul called it The Real Buddy Holly Story. It's still incredible to me how Buddy managed to do so much on that level, achieve stardom and influence so many in the course of his very short lifespan. A tragic story for sure, but at least he made it and his music is truly timeless.

I remember buying a bootleg of Let it Be at a record fair for £12-15, and believing I belonged to some superior esoteric cult through just the possession of that VHS, and now, any Johnny-come-lately can torrent that thing in ten minutes, in I expect better quality than my hallowed video tape!