What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Len Cnut

This was on my social media stuff this morning. Filmed on this day back in '66. The only footage of Dylan and Lennon together, which is kind of crazy. Just as crazy, it's pretty much a high limo ride.

On 27 May 2016 at 7:13 PM, J Dog said:

This was on my social media stuff this morning. Filmed on this day back in '66. The only footage of Dylan and Lennon together, which is kind of crazy. Just as crazy, it's pretty much a high limo ride.

Its from a largers documentary called Eat the Document, you should check it out.  Its also testameht to how the English hold our drink and drugs better than yous :D

12 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Its from a largers documentary called Eat the Document, you should check it out.  Its also testameht to how the English hold our drink and drugs better than yous :D

I'll check it out for sure, I enjoyed that one. It just kind of shocked me that's the only footage of them together. I mean, these are two of the all time original greats. Cool stuff.

And don't judge our drinkin and druggin based on a limo ride with Bob :lol: 

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

I'll check it out for sure, I enjoyed that one. It just kind of shocked me that's the only footage of them together. I mean, these are two of the all time original greats. Cool stuff.

And don't judge our drinkin and druggin based on a limo ride with Bob :lol: 

A famous British actor Oliver Reed and Lee Marvin once had a competition in Durango to settle this in a bar once.  They both ended up in hospital with alcohol poisoning :lol:

17 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

A famous British actor Oliver Reed and Lee Marvin once had a competition in Durango to settle this in a bar once.  They both ended up in hospital with alcohol poisoning :lol:

There's a story about Lee Marvin filming one of his movies and getting hammered every single night. He'd show up for shooting half drunk and hungover. The other big co star kept getting pissed. You couldn't tell it though. I've seen it but now I can't think of it. It was a cowboy flick.

edit...The Professionals. With Burt Lancaster and my man Jack Palance.

Edited by J Dog

On 31 May 2016 at 3:09 PM, J Dog said:

There's a story about Lee Marvin filming one of his movies and getting hammered every single night. He'd show up for shooting half drunk and hungover. The other big co star kept getting pissed. You couldn't tell it though. I've seen it but now I can't think of it. It was a cowboy flick.

edit...The Professionals. With Burt Lancaster and my man Jack Palance.

I love that film!  Nice to meet another Jack Palance fan too, 'the ugliest man in Hollywood' :lol:

Just now, Len B'stard said:

I love that film!  Nice to meet another Jack Palance fan too, 'the ugliest man in Hollywood' :lol:

Yeah it's a great film. They said Lancaster did a lot of complaining about Lee being drunk all the time. It's one of those movies that is a classic, but overlooked at the same time. If that makes any kind of sense.

I love Jack. The way he talks and carries himself. He just seems like a bad son of a bitch.

• 2 weeks later...