What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Look at Chuck's reaction when Yoko starts screaming, 1:59 - 2:01 haha,

Johns reaction to Chuck is quite funny as well, he stops just short of laying his tongue out across the floor as a red carpet for him 'ooh i know all your songs' :lol:. In the earlier bit when they're sitting down talking John is positively gushing like a tart.

Edited by Len B'stard

10 hours ago, Zint said:

Picked up a docu about The Damned called "Don't You Wish That We Were Dead".
It's good. Glad I added it to the collection.

After you posted this i scourered the internet high and low for a torrent of this, gonna pop down HMV now and see if i can't sort myself out a copy.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Rather

I cannot provide a much longer answer.

But CSNY have not produced a Beatles anthology thing or something with Scorsese, so where do you go?

I feel your pain, The Stooges suffer from the same issue although Jim Jarmusch has just made one thats hit the festivals.  Not a moment too soon.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I feel your pain, The Stooges suffer from the same issue although Jim Jarmusch has just made one thats hit the festivals.  Not a moment too soon.

He did Year of the Horse about Crazy Horse, and of course Neil provided the score for Dead Man (which I just re-watched recently as it happens). You also have to admire a chap who is confident in their (premature) grayness.

55 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He did Year of the Horse about Crazy Horse, and of course Neil provided the score for Dead Man (which I just re-watched recently as it happens). You also have to admire a chap who is confident in their (premature) grayness.

He was involved in the NY Punk scene from it earliest days, watching Television at CBGBs before anyone had heard of punk.