What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been watching these Go-Go Boots Episodes. I'm not gonna post them cause there's like 10 of them, but for the Go-Go Boots album they did this web episode thing where they would either break down a song from the album or talk about the album in general. Bunch of cool chatting in the studio and in some cabin or something, about creating music and some different versions of songs. Even if you don't like them it's pretty cool. 

Wagner's Das Rheingold by James Levine and the Metropolitan Opera

s-l300.jpg

I was after a bona fide traditional Wagner with fantastical costumes and godly Nordic locations, and not some modern ''Wagner as interpreted through LGBT issues'' wank, and this delivered.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

On 21.5.2017 at 9:37 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Wagner's Das Rheingold by James Levine and the Metropolitan Opera

s-l300.jpg

I was after a bona fide traditional Wagner with fantastical costumes and godly Nordic locations, and not some modern ''Wagner as interpreted through LGBT issues'' wank, and this delivered.

I prefer Verdi. He brought people together which was cool, plus I love the music too. What a class pop act. Don't hate A player Daisy, that's verdy unattractive.

Edited by Rovim