Slash: "The 3 greatest frontmans of all time are Mick Jagger, Steven Tyler and Axl Rose."

Freddie Mercury over Steven Tyler.

No Freddy?

No way!! He was just too feminine onstage , with the body language and his gay persona...gayness and rock n roll don`t go along well ....at the end of the day when you`re up there performing before a major audience behaving like a straight alpha male is just as important as the music , I mean that`s just another reason why I liked the original GnR in the first place , Slash jumpin 10 feet ramps and axl runnin like hell ( when on top of their game they didn`t even mess up the songs in the process)

He says Axl's name really fast. Like you would when you are saying the name of someone you like or someone you resent. Tough to tell haha but he did mention him and it's very cool. I think Slash is realizing how incredible a frontman Axl was and how great it was to be a part of that. I know he knew it but recognizing it and believing it are different.

Axl I'm sure recognizes how great Slash was, but at this time I guess he isn't compelled to say anything nice.

No way!! He was just too feminine onstage , with the body language and his gay persona...gayness and rock n roll don`t go along well ....

Probably one of the stupidest things ever written on this forum.

pretty sure that should earn him a ban...just sayin

• Like 1

No way!! He was just too feminine onstage , with the body language and his gay persona...gayness and rock n roll don`t go along well ....

Probably one of the stupidest things ever written on this forum.

I agree. And I've said alot of stupid shit on this board over the years.

No Freddy?

No way!! He was just too feminine onstage , with the body language and his gay persona...gayness and rock n roll don`t go along well ....at the end of the day when you`re up there performing before a major audience behaving like a straight alpha male is just as important as the music , I mean that`s just another reason why I liked the original GnR in the first place , Slash jumpin 10 feet ramps and axl runnin like hell ( when on top of their game they didn`t even mess up the songs in the process)

Who are you?