Great vocal performances from Axl post 2010.

especially 3:58 til the end

vegas shows were pretty good considering how bad the golden gods were.. I think he turns the rasp on at the end of the tour because he doesn't care about blowing his voice out..

Edited by spliff
  • Like 1

prostitute 2014

I honestly don't understand at all the love this song gets from the forum members here, I respect that people can have different opinions and taste, but this song just plain annoys the crap out of me more than any song on cd except for maybe catcher. I mean his voice is just all out Mickey even on the album version. I even saw some of it live and it got worse there lol.

prostitute 2014

I honestly don't understand at all the love this song gets from the forum members here, I respect that people can have different opinions and taste, but this song just plain annoys the crap out of me more than any song on cd except for maybe catcher. I mean his voice is just all out Mickey even on the album version. I even saw some of it live and it got worse there lol.
I like Prostitute, but I agree that some people LOVE this song way too hard lol. Like some people act like it's as good as November Rain or something.

especially 3:58 til the end

that "come the morning light now, baby" really gets me upset

seriously, no matter how good he's singing the whole song, in that damn part mickey mouse always steals Axl's thunder lol

also in "he's been knocking" in Mr Brownstone

by the way, I like this one, although Axl was completely lost at the beginning