Ultimate Guitar pick the ten greatest pop artists of all time.

Towelie

Dont let Fat Bono hear them say Pop :lol:

Elton Johns an overrated little fat bald poof. He reminds me of my big toes. Small with a couple of little hairs hairs growing out of em :lol:

Did you just randomly out of nowhere call me fat in a thread I hadn't even commented in yet? How is it you're such a douchebag and why is it you're even thinking of me when I'm not even involved in the discusion? Hahaha you really are patehtic. You try way too hard to be cool man.

• Like 1

Did you just randomly out of nowhere call me fat in a thread I hadn't even commented in yet?

Yes, well spotted.

How is it you're such a douchebag and why is it you're even thinking of me when I'm not even involved in the discusion?

Cuz you're the forum wanker, ease of reference :lol:

Hahaha you really are patehtic.

a-HAHAHAHAHAHA, thank you :lol:

You try way too hard to be cool man.

Why are you always thinking about cool and what is or isn't cool and how that reflects on the people you're casting a critical eye over? I think you know the answer, don't you? :lol:

Did you just randomly out of nowhere call me fat in a thread I hadn't even commented in yet?

Yes, well spotted.

How is it you're such a douchebag and why is it you're even thinking of me when I'm not even involved in the discusion?

Why are you always thinking about cool and what is or isn't cool and how that reflects on the people you're casting a critical eye over? I think you know the answer, don't you? :lol:

Look at your post in reference to me in this thread assclown. I wasn't even in this thread and yet there you are commenting about me just randomly saying shit from the safety behind your keyboard. It's you who is the forum wanker and you clearly think you're the cool guy around here. You're a douchebag plain and simple. That's all there is too it. Also the big difference between you and me is you are an insignificant turd who doesn't even remotely cross my mind unless I see you post or i'm replying to your dumb comments. Based on your post in this thread though you actually spend time thinking about me and what your next retort will be, even if I haven't participated in the discussion. sad man. really sad.

Edited by Bono

Yes, well spotted.

Look at your post in reference to me in this thread assclown. I wasn't even in this thread and yet there you are commenting about me. You're clearly the fucking wanker and you clearly think you're the cool guy around here. You're a douchebag plain and simple. That's all there is too it.

And you do a job thats more badass that eeeeeeeeverybody else on the forum, yes, we've heard :lol: And on your days off you take pictures of yourself going bodybuilding poses in the snow. *gasp* In short sleeves! :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

He used three :lol: faces, Bono. Three. Good luck winning this one.

Don't worry 'cardi, he's a real badass, they always win, especially on internet forums, it's like in their job description :lol: *gasp* another smiley! :lol: Oh look, there goes another one :lol: And again! :lol:

Sorry, i promise to be a good boy, don't do any wrestling moves on me or anything, I'll behave :lol: Oh there i go again!

Yes, well spotted.

Look at your post in reference to me in this thread assclown. I wasn't even in this thread and yet there you are commenting about me. You're clearly the fucking wanker and you clearly think you're the cool guy around here. You're a douchebag plain and simple. That's all there is too it.

And you do a job thats more badass that eeeeeeeeverybody else on the forum, yes, we've heard :lol: And on your days off you take pictures of yourself going bodybuilding poses in the snow. *gasp* In short sleeves! :lol:

No I said based on what I do for work I'm pretty sure I'm more "badass" than most and that was simply in response to a guy who says I'm not badass because I don't think riots are cool while trying to say how badass he actually is because he does think they are cool. You should look up the word facetious and maybe you'd get what i was saying. Then again maybe not.

As for the pictures It was a goof picture. I do it all the time, I'm a wrestling fan, that's what it's about. No doubt you saw that picture and tried posing liek that yourself though. I mean you talk about that pictrue all the time so it woudln't suprise me if you sit in your bedroom trying to do it. As for wearing shorts and t-shirt in the snow well it was actually 18 degrees out that day so wearing t-shirt and shorts shoudn't be a big deal but then again I woudn't expect a genius like you to understand that. You probably see snow and think it must be freezing cold so in your mind my sole purpose of wearing shorts and t-shirt in the snow was probably just to prove how badass I am. That's your mentality no doubt.

Here's the truth though. The fact you bring me up when I have nothing to do with a disciussion or topic and haven't even commenetd in the thread and the fact you obsess over my posts from the past and obsess over a picture I put up shows what a pathetic loser you are. The guys who post in the wrestling thread and saw that picture get it 100%. But you're Len B'stard... cool guy of the forum so..... It's obvious you spend way too much time thinking about me.

Edited by Bono

I always thought I was the forum wanker.... :-(

^^^ See, I can't even do a fucking smilie.....

No, you like Morrissey, you're sacrosanct! If you like Morrissey i will forever rate you as a human being on some level no matter what you do.

So if you feel like some ethnic cleansing or cutting down a rainforrest over the weekend rest assured at least one person on this planet will still love you :lol:

I always thought I was the forum wanker.... :-(

^^^ See, I can't even do a fucking smilie.....

No, you like Morrissey, you're sacrosanct! If you like Morrissey i will forever rate you as a human being on some level no matter what you do.

So if you feel like some ethnic cleansing or cutting down a rainforrest over the weekend rest assured at least one person on this planet will still love you :lol:

There goes me weekend plans then.... ;)