Duff Says Reunion "Could or could not happen"

So well same question again infront of Duff regarding GNR and a similar answer by Duff, I don't know why they keep on asking the same question again and again, but tbh Duff is the only link between Axl and Slash, I know Duff doesn't wants to get in between, but I don't know what to say, Duff should try to make a situation that Axl and Slash sit and sort things out?

Asked about the possibility of a reunion of GUNS N' ROSES' classic lineup, Duff said: "It could happen. I mean, this thing could happen, and it could not. And I think it would be wonderful, one day, if we reconciled, first and foremost. That alone would be cool."

Pressed on why he thinks the classic GN'R lineup fell apart, Duff said: "I think every band is different, for sure. I can't really… With our band, it was a lot of things. We just got really big… Once we started getting big, we got really big really fast. And there's no 'how-to' instructional manual for that thing, what happens to your life. We'd just fall into every kind of stupid typical thing that we thought we'd never fall into."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-says-classic-guns-n-roses-reunion-could-happen/

We'd just fall into every kind of stupid typical thing that we thought we'd never fall into.

Should you not perhaps've thought about eluding type a while before your pancreas burst from being a fuckin' pisshead? :lol: It might've been a little more effective then!

You'd be able to power a small city with the amount of electricity there'd be on that stage if they ever re-united and their hearts were remotely in it.

If you could get Axl away from the Brazilian family long enough to convince him to get his shit together for one final run so his career could have a real ending it would be ever so helpful.

They are probably the biggest impediment to a reunion because they are seemingly the only people Axl trusts and they stand to lose the most from a reunited GNR. That is a rotten combination for anyone that hopes to ever see Axl and Slash on the same stage again.

• Like 1

You'd be able to power a small city with the amount of electricity there'd be on that stage if they ever re-united and their hearts were remotely in it.

If you could get Axl away from the Brazilian family long enough to convince him to get his shit together for one final run so his career could have a real ending it would be ever so helpful.

They are probably the biggest impediment to a reunion because they are seemingly the only people Axl trusts and they stand to lose the most from a reunited GNR. That is a rotten combination for anyone that hopes to ever see Axl and Slash on the same stage again.

But at the same time they are the only stability he really has. Seeing as Axl is allergic to negative stimulus I think they need to be around to deal with the pressure of a reunion tour. But they don't need to be managers of the band. You'd have to think of bringing back Niven, Zutaut, Doug, Clink for something as apocalyptic as this.

So in fact we need to get Beta to think its a good idea. For Axl's legacy. They probably would make a bunch of money looking after Axl.

It's kind of a Slash/Beta 3 hour Skype chat.

But at least Duff hasn't got a no way from Axl. Or he thinks Axl is so unpredictable anything could happen.

"The internet is the big garbage can..."

Duff does have a new song called KILL THE INTERNET with a line about "rock forums" on his new EP..... good song...

I was actually quoting Axl from one of his speeches at RiR3...

The more or longer Axl stays off the road and the older they get it becomes more about the hang. Maybe Axl, Izzy and Duff will jam at home or something. So in the end maybe. But if Axl suits up again for another tour...