Wayward Pines

Słash

It stars Matt Dillon, it seems good, anyone watching it?

Juliette Lewis is why i watch this show

The first episode was good (not great but good) 10/7

The second episode was a little worse 10/6

Honestly with the constant cliffhangers it's not really a big deal and steal from the entertainment value a lot

The sheriff's acting is extremely boring sometimes

If the next episode could not be better then i'm out

Honestly with the constant cliffhangers it's not really a big deal and steal from the entertainment value a lot

If you are watching it for Juliette Lewis, then I guess you know what happens at the end of the 2nd episode

Yeah, I'm watching it too.

It seems interesting so far.

It's also confusing since the Juliette Lewis character said she was there for 10 years and thinks it's still the 90's.

Also the woman FBI agent that Matt Dillion's character saw just 5 weeks ago has aged about 20 years.

Not sure where this show is going, but it's very weird.

I just hope it doesn't end with a dream or Matt being in a mental hospital since his character does have had mental issues in his past.

It's also from the makers of Lost, which I did watch for a few years then lost interest and that ended where all 7 years was bullshit since the characters ended up being dead. I really hope this ends with something very different then we've seen in other tv shows.

It's also confusing since the Juliette Lewis character said she was there for 10 years and thinks it's still the 90's.

Also the woman FBI agent that Matt Dillion's character saw just 5 weeks ago has aged about 20 years.

I just hope it doesn't end with a dream or Matt being in a mental hospital since his character does have had mental issues in his past.

It's also from the makers of Lost, which I did watch for a few years then lost interest and that ended where all 7 years was bullshit since the characters ended up being dead. I really hope this ends with something very different then we've seen in other tv shows.

Lost didn't end with them being dead the whole time though. That's a huge misconception that I'm surprised people are still misinterpreting.

Poor mans Twin Peaks

Exactly what I thought.

Even the show titles are very similar :lol:

Well the guy who wrote the books makes no bones that he was very inspired Twin Peaks. Even says so in the back of the book. My problem with the show is that the pacing is way too fast. It's not leting it having any breathing room.

If you are watching it for Juliette Lewis, then I guess you know what happens at the end of the 2nd episode

and i know how to look at imdb for the cast: they list 10 episodes for her :lol:

Lost didn't end with them being dead the whole time though. That's a huge misconception that I'm surprised people are still misinterpreting.

Okay, sorry. I didn't really watch it up until the end, but that was what the papers said. I guess they were wrong. I did like Lost in the beginning, but then when they started bringing in more people from the other side of the island, who were so annoying to me, I just lost interest.

God, if this is another dream or Matt's mental illness, I'm going to scream. Can't someone come up with something new and different for a plot and a shocking ending.

I watched Secrets and Lies and knew from the first show that the main character's younger daughter killed the 4 year old boy. It was just obvious to me and when I saw the last "shocking" episode I just said "I knew it"! I really would love to be shocked just one time with a show I watch.

Okay without giving too much away, something major happened at the end of the show last night.

What confused me was it seems the sheriff is able to come and go from Wayward Pines and bring people in, so when I heard something at the end it puzzled me? I mean are there more than one exit to getting out of Wayward Pines and if not, how does the sheriff get in and out without dealing with whatever the hell made that noise at the end of the show?

Since nothing is what it seems in this show, I don't think we can even believe what we hear on this show.

Okay without giving too much away, something major happened at the end of the show last night.

What confused me was it seems the sheriff is able to come and go from Wayward Pines and bring people in, so when I heard something at the end it puzzled me? I mean are there more than one exit to getting out of Wayward Pines and if not, how does the sheriff get in and out without dealing with whatever the hell made that noise at the end of the show?

Since nothing is what it seems in this show, I don't think we can even believe what we hear on this show.

Is it fiction or a documentary?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't believe what that woman told those kids. Too many holes in her story.

If the kids are the "future" then why bother to have their parents come with them or the one guy like last night.

I'm thinking aliens took them to another planet and if so that's just lame for me.

I swear if it's aliens I'm writing M a letter because he's suckered me in for the last time.

It's like a cult or scientology bullshit. I mean why bring adults into this world or future world if all they want is the kids to be the future? It makes no sense at all.

Those freaks in the woods are probably human experiments gone wrong. I don't trust that teacher nor do I trust anyone else.

If you wanted people to survive to make a new perfect society with good people then why pick those weirdos like the ex sheriff and that real estate agent working with Teresa? I mean he's not a nice guy and he's like a pervert too.

There's more to this story and I just don't feel the one that teacher talked about last night is true.

We're supposed to believe this place is in the year 4000 something. Come on? The storyline is lame if it's the truth, but I don't believe any of it.

I could be wrong, but there's always more than meets the eye and this show just seems to be leaving out the real truth.

Yeah, don't believe her at all. I mean she's telling the kids don't tell any adults when duh, she's an adult.

I also noticed that either the people are with these stupid smiles on their faces or you can tell they are very scared.

I think the reason they are talking to the teens is they are easily talked into stuff.

Well, four shows down and 6 more to go. I think they said this season would be 10 shows only. I really hope M S hasn't wasted my time again with another lame show.

What was the year on the old quarter? 2940 or something? Why would they keep Wayward Pines in 2014 then, so far back into the "past". Why are people so far into the past worthy of being woken up to participate in the WP experiment? There's no dome over WP, so nothing is airborne. Why not retake the land from the mutants. And whatever the mutation was only apparently affected humans, as wildlife seems unchanged.

Then we have Ethan's son with an arm in a cast. So his arm hasn't healed in centuries? And the Secret Service people who know where Ethan is, and are working with the guy who created WP. Are they in "our" world, or another experimental, walled off place like WP?

• 4 weeks later...