Have you noticed how Rolls Royce & Bentley don't have commercials?

Snake-Pit

When my old man went down to ummmm...whats the name of that place with the Astons? I wanna say Stoke Newington but i know thats wrong...anyway they had Paul McCartneys old Aston there on show.

Fuckin lovely though, you take it there for a service and they have you in this proper posh little waiting area thing with leather sofas and you get waited on whilst they put your motor through the paces. Even give you a little tin of complimentary of Aston Martin mints.

Newport Pagnell, thats it, i knew it had a New in there, Stoke Newington :lol:

Stoke newington is where c list celebrities and failed middle class people live?

The flagship stores are normally situated in central business district of cities. I guess bankers come down for a latte and see the objective they desire.

I tell ya what though, when you sit in one of those things you see where that fuckin' extra money went, take the traction control off the GT Continental and it's the WEIRDEST feeling in the world, like you're driving on cotton wool, the fuckin' pick up on those things is frightening, 6 litre engine and it feels like the things about to escape from underneath you, I'm afraid to drive one, i don't wanna do it, feels like I'm gonna fuckin' stack it. Fuckin' massage seats and all that, fuckin' Breitling even do the little clocks in em, they are absolutely fuckin' gorgeous. You can be in 3rd gear and take it to fuckin' 90 in like a click of your fingers and the fuckin' engine sound, like a low purr, i love those fuckin' things although I'm sort of terrified of them too, i don't wannabe driving that much responsibility down the street.

:lol: I went to Stoke Newington after I was on that show Tricked :lol:

To me it's like this backstreet/high street on the way to Clapton Common from Angel.

Saw 2 young ladies last Saturday at the lights last Saturday night (after 1am technically Sunday morning but still very much 'Saturday night') @ Oxford Circus at the lights on Oxford Street going towards Hyde Park/that way in a black Ferrari 458 drop top convertible with the top down having a friendly chat/flirt with Policemen on cycles who were also waiting at the lights, they were just talking before the lights went green and I just happened to see them drive and I thought to myself walking along;

'How cool must that be to drive?'

'I doubt I'd ever get to drive one'

'There's probably loads driving around who'll never get to drive a Ferrari 458'

'I see in the Argos catalogue gifts of driving such a car for £150 at a track; and those girls were rolling around in a black 458 with the top down at 1 in the morning...'

Not the usual demographic I see in cars like that. Was a head turner.

It was all good.

I want a Ferrari 458.

If you're that desperate just for a go on it, get your best clobber on, pop down the showroom, start pronnouncing your H's clearly and enquire at length about it, ask em if you can do a test drive, have a quick whizz round and go 'hmm, it's between this and Jaguar Roadster, I'm gonna chew my options over for a week but if you give me a card I'll get back to you'. Simples.

lol, I'm zone 4, so... Yeah, there is 1 train direct via Shephard's Bush and I think even Wembley, that goes direct (I know)! (I almost fell off my seat when I saw that one), a train that stops at Thornton Heath and winds up your way, am like 95% sure given pictures I remember seeing in that post pics of where you come from thread that's no more because the section I posted it in's no more.

Even if you were zone 6, that's like £11.60? I think (something like that) so... Maybe not for Ben. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

Bentleys make an excellent used car buy. Well, aside from when the service bill comes in!

They are lovely though. Have to agree with Len when he says they are worth the money.

They are very very fast though.

PS Len is pussy who has less driving acumen than old biddy in a multi-story car park.