Arnhem, Netherlands 2010 - Great show!

Been watching videos from this show a lot lately. Not sure how much talk this show gets, but might be one of the best from 2010? Axl sounds great and is incredibly into the songs. I love seeing that. Axl sounds intense during the middle of Nightrain!

5 years ago already. Crazy how time flies and things change. Anyone attend this show?

• Like 4

Truth is most of 2010 shows could have their own topic just like this one, even Dj was putting more effort in his playing. But Axl probably killed his voice during that year... still, it gives me hope that Axl can still make a comeback like he did in 2006 if he really wants to.

I was there, it was my first GN'R gig and at the same time my first real gig of an international big band. was 17 back then and i was so happy it was really great, axl probably did his best this i love ever live! His voice, his moves, the Whole band everything was awesome! The guy who filmed this was in one row below me it was a German guy we danced on sweet Child lol and hè and his friends gave me lots of beer :P fun times, and proud to have witnessed axl when he was on top of his game

Edited by GNRmello77

Great show, but basically almost every 2010 was great and Axl sounded awesome

I was there on the Vienna and Bucharest gigs

O2 Gig with Duff and Bucharest and Puerto Rico and Rose Bar were the best gigs imho, but this one is a close call

2010 was a great tour, the best new GNR tour! I was in Madrid 2006, n' 2010, the voice was awsome in 2010, stronger n' louder than 2006.

I can't understand what happened in 2011 :(

I can

No effort, damage on his vocal cords because of the 2010 tour, an album was rejected in 2010 (?), he gain more weigth -> no effort

guess I'm in the minority that prefers 06.. 10 seemed forced

because he has already got fatter and started to let himself go physichally

IMO, the 2010 tour is the 00's equivalent to the 1991 legs of the UYI tour. Axl was just going for it, totally powering through some shows (Adelaide comes to mind), shredding the fuck out of his voice... even on the UYI tour, his voice thinned out drastically by the end, so of course the in 2011 his voice would've changed as well, but when you add the fact that he apparently didn't rehearse for 10-11 months, you get the Rio voice...

Glad to say I was there. Incredible performance. It was years too late, but this really felt like the Chinese show. Sorry & This I Love were incredible.

In retrospect a great last hurrah, and as good a way as any for this fan to say so long to Axl.

P.S. An album was rejected in 2010 my aching ass, based on fucking what?

Been watching videos from this show a lot lately. Not sure how much talk this show gets, but might be one of the best from 2010? Axl sounds great and is incredibly into the songs. I love seeing that. Axl sounds intense during the middle of Nightrain!

5 years ago already. Crazy how time flies and things change. Anyone attend this show?

God I hope Axl truly takes the time off he needs to physically and mentally prepare for another tour. Wether that be with current gnr or reunion. I know a lot of people say they don't care about his weight but I do. Only because look how much fun Axl seems to be having in those vids, how much he's moving around and into the songs, that's confidence which I think he lacks atm. He really isn't far from 2010 shape either a solid 4-6 months of training (he's old) he'd probably be at 2010 shape even better if he wanted. Better style then to.

I think a 2010 looking Axl and atleast 75% vocal of 2010 and reunion shows would rock

I can't believe that entire show is recorded. Too bad we don't have a true proshot.

06 was really good vocally though. I love 10 but I'm in the 06 camp for the variety he could pull and how much closer he was to Axl in the studio at that time rather than just going all out, Axl in 06 had a lot of vocal skill left.

10 is more consistent however but 06 is more impressive for me.

Glad to say I was there. Incredible performance. It was years too late, but this really felt like the Chinese show. Sorry & This I Love were incredible.

In retrospect a great last hurrah, and as good a way as any for this fan to say so long to Axl.

P.S. An album was rejected in 2010 my aching ass, based on fucking what?

Based on stoled/leaked documents

You are obvisously clueless if you ask this question

This is the show i've listened to the most, followed closely by Bucharest, Lille, Toronto and Duff O2. I've been meaning for years to listen to all the 2010 shows, take notes and put a compilation together of the best stuff.

But fuck me, Arnhem was just mindblowing. Why couldn't he have pulled that shit off on just ONE of the televised/streamed performances in 2001-2014?! And how the fuck could they think of releasing those weak-ass 2012 and 2014 shows over this stuff?