Bono paid a visit

Do these celebs know you are the famous Marc Canter who is a friend of Slash or knows the people in GNR? usually how many GNR fans come to meet you? does it bothers you when GNR fans come and ask you questions?

Marc did you ever thought about franchising Canter's, or something? Would be nice to have a Canter's in Europe ...

It would be a lot harder to try and do a Canter's in the UK. I think it can be done in the USA. Getting theCorned Beef and Pastrami to cross the ocean would cost a lot of money and I'm not sure that it could be made elsewhere. We are working on trying to get some licensing deals here in the USA. Delis are very hard to run theses days because of the very high cost of the deli foods. Also a lot of the things we do are made from scratch and take up a lot of labor to make.

Do these celebs know you are the famous Marc Canter who is a friend of Slash or knows the people in GNR? usually how many GNR fans come to meet you? does it bothers you when GNR fans come and ask you questions?

Some do because of some of the memorabilia that is hanging up on the walls. Also if they pay at the front they will see that we sell Reckless Road books. I do see fars almost every day. Most of them are here on vacation and stop by to visit. I always make some time to hang out with them and chat if I'm there. I see a lot of people taking photos in the booth where GNR took their first photo.

• Like 2