Fallout 4

Overall, I enjoyed the game quite a bit but once the "omg fallout" affect wore off, I think I realized I liked F3 more. This one just seemed like there wasn't as much worthwhile stuff to do and it got kind of boring. Nothing really exciting at this point.

I have the season pass so I'll get the DLC whenever it comes out and I hope it's plentiful.

I've got other games to play currently. I have to start GTAV over and I still have yet to get the Bloodborne DLC, but in terms of RPGs maybe I'll buy The Witcher 3 again and give that another chance.

Fucking Preston Garvey. They need to introduce PS4 Mods, so the fucker can be retconned from the game. I've spent days of in real life time in this game running the fuck away when I hear that fucker say "I've got something a little bit different for you" or give me 2-4 fucking quests before I've turned in other quests.

You're walking through the other side of the map then all of a sudden you get a fucking "talk to Preston Garvey" quest randomly then auto fail it after a period of time despite never accepting it. The same with these fucking settlers who keep getting kidnapped at the same places or the fucking Ghoul problems at the places I cleared out over/over. Even see victims in empty buildings with no guards and the door unlocked begging for help.

I'd be able to get over any other fault with this game if I could have the option to tell Garvey, fuck off and screw those fuckers who keep getting kidnapped from the shack with the missile/laser and gun turrets everywhere.

• Like 1

Overall, I enjoyed the game quite a bit but once the "omg fallout" affect wore off, I think I realized I liked F3 more. This one just seemed like there wasn't as much worthwhile stuff to do and it got kind of boring. Nothing really exciting at this point.

I have the season pass so I'll get the DLC whenever it comes out and I hope it's plentiful.

I've got other games to play currently. I have to start GTAV over and I still have yet to get the Bloodborne DLC, but in terms of RPGs maybe I'll buy The Witcher 3 again and give that another chance.

I'm with you there, I've played a whole bunch in the last couple weeks and explored basically this whole map (which somehow feels small, imo) and there's really not very much neat or exciting in this game.

• 8 months later...

I replayed the main story a few weeks ago and took different paths, sided with the Brotherhood this time. Completed a crap load of side quests and got the DLCs. I haven't beaten the Far Harbor story yet, taking my time with it, but I think that I appreciate this game a little bit more now than I did when it first came out for some reason. I didn't rush through the main story this time, and got my character to around lvl 45. So much content I missed in my first playthough. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2016 at 8:11 AM, GN'R MEX said:

any chance to see the ''game of the year edition'' soon ? i want the complete edition :D 

Seen the price of the season pass? More expensive than the base game.... They'll be milking it for a while.

Can anyone answer this? 

On 9/19/2016 at 0:48 AM, AtariLegend said:

Haven't played in several months. Did the DLCs improve the game on PS4?

I mean in terms of settlements building options/radiant quests, bugs and can you remove corpses from the floor now?

*REMEMBER PS4, NOT PC*

On 9/20/2016 at 2:11 AM, GN'R MEX said:

any chance to see the ''game of the year edition'' soon ? i want the complete edition :D 

Next summer at the soonest, since Nuka-World just recently came out and that was the final DLC..there might be some great sales on the game and its season pass on Black Friday, though

Just knocked out the last trophy for this game a couple days ago, gonna trade it in soon since I don't feel like maxing out my perks is really going to matter in the long run lol

(and I'm more of a Skyrim guy)

• Like 1